home depot bona cleaning pads

We go to HD pretty frequently. These wet cleaning pads do such a thorough job, I don't have to get down and scrub. Quick disposable cleaning for wood floors; Dries fast, no dulling residue; GREENGUARD GOLD certified ], I have a lot of hardwood floors in my home and I'm always on my hands and knees trying to spot wash dirt, grime, stickiness, especially before company visits! Bona Cleaning Pad is een microvezel reinigingspad speciaal voor de Bona Spray Mop of de Bona Vloermop. The pads are pre-moistened (though I don't think they are wet enough to last for a large area). Love the convenience of pads, just wish they worked as well as other Bona products that I have bought in the past. You pull one out of the container and lay it on your floor. Bona Customer Care Center, Hello Remi, Best regards, [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Our cleaners are pH balanced (pH 7 - neutral), leave no dulling or sticky residue behind and are GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality, confirming they are safe for use in your home and around your family. Just pull pad out and attach it to Bona cleaning tool. The Bona Pro Series professional grade microfiber cleaning, applicator, and dusting pads for use with the Bona Professional Series Hardwood and Stone, Tile & Laminate floor care products. Bona Microfiber Cleaner Pad are made from high quality materials with great absorbation of dirt. The Bona Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads are a quick way to clean up hardwood flooring. I deducted 1 star because there are only 12 pads (use 3 today) and the outer box appeared to have a leak when they arrived. Environmentally friendly and machine washable. Bona pads also leave a nice sheen on the floors that holds up to normal foot traffic very well. VanDuck Microfiber Cleaning Pads Compatible with Bona Mop (3 Pack). Get free shipping on qualified Bona Floor Cleaners or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Cleaning Department. It is like any other Bona product and uses their oil. Bona Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 Count (4 Pack (12 Count)) Bona Kemi USA 12 Pack Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads 4.6 out of 5 stars 8 You will love our Bona Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads on your floors, as long as your floors are sealed or finished, and unwaxed or unoiled. Concentrated Germicidal Liquid Bleach Cleaner, Premium Microfiber Hard Surface Mop and Duster, 34 oz. We will be happy to help you. Bona Cleaners are safe for use around dogs. These pads do a great job of picking up, (and holding on to) dog hair, bits of grass and dirt they track in, and day to day dust. Best regards, I would prefer to use a mop and cleaning pad less than 18" wide to be able to fit in small areas of my kitchen and bathroom. We'd never heard it the brand prior. For a quick fix clean, Bona Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads feature a multi-layered design infused with Bona's effective cleaning formula. Durable 4-piece mop handle with a 4-inch x 15-inch mop head. These extra-large cleaning pads utilize locking strips for easy attachment and removal with the mop for superior quick and easy cleaning. ], Quick disposable cleaning for wood floors, Compatible with the Bona family of mops and competitive stick and spray mops, Compatible with Bona mops and competitive stick/spray mops, Microfiber Wet/Dry Mop Refill Pad Multipack (3-Pack), 121 oz. Bona Customer Care Center. The residue-free, fast drying solution cleans hardwood floors by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime to reveal the floor's natural shine and beauty. I thought these pads would be easier to use than the liquid. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. x 15 in. Need Help? These reusable steel wool soap pads are great outside the kitchen, too. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I would recommend this product for fast, easy cleaning of hardwood floors. Great Product! Dont feel it cleans as well as regular pads because of those two things. GOOD FOR QUICK CLEAN UP OF HARDWOOD FLOOR I used them with my dry Swiffer mop and just wrapped the pad around the top - worked just fine. No, these pads are designed to wet clean wood floors. The pads are thick, adequately "wet", but not soaked through and I can clean a lot of square footage with just one pad. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Durable 4-piece mop handle with a 4 in. The Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads (12-Pack), Unbranded Kill-A-Watt Electricity Monitor, ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Fogger/Mister with 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, 32oz Hardwood Floor Cleaner and Revitalizer, No-Rinse,Residue Free,Streak Free,Unscented. Our Wet Cleaning Pads feature a multi-layered design infused with Bona’s effective cleaning formula for quick and convenient cleaning. For a thorough clean quickly, Bona Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads feature a multi-layered design infused with Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner. For a quick fix clean, Bona Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads feature a multi-layered design infused with Bona's effective cleaning formula. I wish it came more to a box though. Get free shipping on qualified Bona products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. ], I brought these two months ago and I love them quick and easy to use I have a dog with the snow this year it was so easy to clean up,and the shine is awesome doesn't dry up dull. Shop Bona 12-Pack Replacement Pad in the Mop Refills & Replacement Heads department at Lowe's.com. I attached a before and after photo - thought they worked pretty good, saw instant results. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Hello Remi, You will love our Bona Express Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads for Hardwood Floors on your vinyl floor, as long as your floor is sealed or finished, and unwaxed or unoiled. They are pH balanced, leave no dulling or sticky residue behind and are GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality, confirming they are safe for use in your home and around your family. Having just 12 to a box means I will have to buy them every other month. First section you clean will actually take longer to dry than last section because much of the liquid come out during early part of cleaning. The pads actually stay on. The Bona Hardwood Floor Care System has everything you need for easy and safe cleaning of your hardwood floors. Hardwood Floor Replacement Cleaning Head. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. The Bona Hardwood Floor pads is a product my wife has been wanting to try for a long time. They are perfect for cleaning ovens, broilers, cookie sheets and pots and pans. With the wide variety of Bona’s cleaning systems, get to know which cleaning pad is right for your floor care needs. Shop Bona Replacement Pad in the Mop Refills & Replacement Heads department at Lowe's.com. This is a great product. Hello Gardenmaven, Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. For a thorough clean quickly, Bona® Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads feature a multi-layered design infused with Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Item #735516. Bona Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads (12-Pack). The pads utilize locking strips for convenient attachment and removal for superior quick and easy cleaning. Please call us at 877-289-2662 between 7 AM and 5 PM MST, Monday – Friday, to discuss your floor. They leave my floors with a new shine, picking up all the grime from dirty shoes, spilled juice, even dried dog drool (thanks to the St Bernard in our family). I am a user of bona hardwood cleaner. Each pad has attachment strips to go onto the Bona floor cleaner utensil with ease. Water-based solutions and GREENGUARD GOLD certification ensure a safe product for your family, pets and our planet. The Microfiber Floor mop features an adjustable pole and base with a washable and reusable bona microfiber cleaning pad. The pad comes out very wet and takes that area a long time to dry. For a thorough clean quickly, Bona Disposable. Model #AX0003496. Best regards, Flooring contractors will tell you when looking for the best to care for hardwood floors use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Our HD also puts some Bona products in the tile/floor covering aisle. Our most powerful cleaner yet, Bona PowerPlus. We are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our products. Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Cartridge. The unique and effective formulation provides a complete clean by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime. Bona Express Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads do not contain oil. The pads utilize locking strips for convenient attachment and removal for superior quick and easy cleaning. Super easy to use. The unique and effective formulation provides a complete clean by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime. The big bottles (not this product) you have to pour either into a spray bottle or dunk your pad into. To find a full list of our ingredients please go to our website at www.Bona.com, hover your curser over “Our Products," select which product category you are looking for and select your product. Shop our selection of Spray Mop, Bona in the Department at The Home Depot. Bona Pro Series Microfiber Cleaning Pad-Use with Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner or the Pro Series Stone, Tile and Laminate Cleaner to clean your floors. See picture of dirty pad. Includes Bona telescoping microfiber mop, Bona Microfiber Dusting Pad, Bona Microfiber Cleaning Pad and Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. ... 3-Pack Replacement Pad. Our cleaners leave no dulling or sticky residue behind and are GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality, confirming they are safe for use in your home. The sturdy handle and grip along with a trigger that releases a fine mist makes it quick and easy to clean your hardwood floors. The rest of the pad is drier when you continue to clean with it. Bona Express Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads do not contain oil. Hello linkin, I'm not sure how well it would fit on a Bona mop since their heads are 16.5" wide (at least according to Home Depot's website). Bona Premium Spray Mop For Stone, Tile and Laminate Floors.Bona Microfiber Wet/Dry Mop Refill Pad Multipack (3-Pack). But overall pretty happy with them. The only thing I dislike about this cleaning pad is the width; it's about 18" wide. The next generation Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Mop is a premium spray mop that combines the quick and easy Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor . Ideal for cleaning up quick messes . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Bona Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 count - 2 Pack, Bona Multi-Surface Floor Microfiber Cleaning Pads, 3 Count, Bona Kemi USA 12 Pack Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, Bona 3-Piece Microfiber Pad Pack - 4 PACK, Bona Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 Count, 3 Pack, 3 PACK Bona Pro Series AX0003443 18-Inch Microfiber Cleaning Pad, Tri-Lingual, Bona Microfiber Floor Mop 3-Piece Microfiber Pad Pack, Microfiber Spray Mop Replacement Heads for Wet/Dry Mops Compatible with Bona Floor Care System (5 Pack), Bona Multi-Surface Floor PowerPlus Microfiber Deep Cleaning Pad, Bona Commercial System Microfiber Cleaning Pad, 24", Blue, Bona WM700054003 Stone Tile Cartridge Cleaner, 34oz, 34 Fl Oz, Bona Hardwood Floor Polish - Low Gloss, 32 oz, Bona Pro Series AX0003443 18-Inch Microfiber Cleaning Pad, Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner Refill 128 Fl Oz, Bona Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 Count, 4 Pack, Bona Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 Count, 2 Pack, BONA KEMI Stone, Tile and Laminate Floors Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, White, Bona Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 Count Pack of 2. Bona Customer Care Center. Not sure what "stores" you're going to, but they're carried at my Local HD, as well as several other stores. Skip to main content. Our Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads feature a multi-layered design infused with Bona’s effective cleaning formula for quick and convenient cleaning. KEEPOW 4 Pack Replacement Microfiber Cleaning Pads for Bona Wet&Dry Mop, 18 Inch, Washable & Reusable Refills, Bona Express Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads 12 pk, Bona Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 Count (2 Pack), Pack of 4 - Bona Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 count, Bona WM710013498 Premium Stone, Tile, Laminate Spray Mop w/Cleaner, Bona WM700059001 Wood Floor Cleaner, 36 oz, Bona Pro Series WM710013399 18-Inch Hardwood Floor Care System, Bona Stone Tile & Laminate Floor Polish, 36 oz, Bona Pro Series Wm710013366 Hardwood Floor Spray Mop, 3 Pack Bona Dusting Pad | Designed on Hardwood, Stone, Tile and Laminated Floors | 4" W x 15" L…, Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop, includes 28.75 oz. Tackle your toughest household messes with Bona PowerPlus® Antibacterial Surface Cleaner. It is specially formulated for linoleum, stone, terrazzo, vinyl, sealed porous marble, laminate, LVT, and no-wax sealed tile (ceramic, Mexican Saltillo, … You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Waterbased solutions and GREENGUARD GOLD certification ensure a safe product for your family, pets and our planet. The en... Easy to Install, Easy to Use, great dirt pick-up, leaves a nice sheen, Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is now available. Flooring contractors will tell you when looking. mop head. I love that the pads come in a package that you can close to keep the pads moist until next use. They are pH balanced, leave no dulling or sticky residue behind and are GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality, confirming they are safe for use in your home and around your family. Gave these floor pads a try instead of my wet Swiffer pads. quick spot cleaning. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We got our mop from an endcap there. Bona PowerPlus Microfibre Deep Clean Pad performs 70% better than other hardwood floor cleaners when paired with Bona PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaner. Once in the specific product page, you will see a tab for ingredients. Some of the Bona products are at the end caps of and in the aisles of the cleaning product section. The sturdy handle and grip along with a trigger that releases a fine mist makes it quick and easy to clean your hard surface floors. The Bona Hardwood Floor pads is a product my wife has been wanting to try for a long time. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. I called the company about these pads. Bekijk ook de Bona onderhoudswijzer voor nog meer informatie over Bona producten en in het Bona lakkenoverzicht is een overzicht te vinden van alle Bona … Cartridge, Bonakemi® Twin Pack Microfiber 8"x15" Mop Covers, Bona Hardwood Floor Disposable Wet Cleaning Pads, 12 Count, Super Absorbent Microfiber Floor Mop Telescopic Handle By Bona, Bona ClassicSeal (Formerly BonaSeal)1GALLON, Bona SuperCourt Athletic Floor Care Microfiber Wet Tacking Pad, 60", Light/Dark Blue, Bona WM710013432 Mop, Microplus W/Tele Pole Blue 4" X 15" Clng Pad, Bona Professional Laminate Pro Series Wm700018175 Stone, Tile Cleaner Ready to Use, 1-Gallon Refill, Bona Pro Series Wt760051164 Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Refresher - 32 0z, Ximoon 4 Pack- Microfiber Spray Mop Cleaning Pad Refills Replacement Heads for 15 to 18 Inch Bona, Libman, O-Cedar Floor Care System, BettaWell 18 Inch Flat Microfiber Mop Pad Refills for Fit 15 to 18 Inch Bona, Libman, O-Cedar (Pack of 3), Flushable personal wipes - individually wrapped. The best to Care for Hardwood floors can see my daughter ( hands feet... Pdf documents mop System to Bona cleaning pad is een geconcentreerd schoonmaakmiddel voor het reinigen van gelakte vloeren en.... Wool soap pads are great outside the kitchen, too geconcentreerd schoonmaakmiddel voor reinigen... 3 Pack ) oxygenated formula that loosens and removes heavy dirt build-up it 's safe for use in Home! Floor Cleaner you pull one out of the pad comes out very Wet and takes that area long!, Premium Microfiber Hard Surface mop and start running it over your Floor meant to be used with mop., just wish they worked pretty good, saw instant results convenient attachment and removal for quick... View PDF documents 12 to a box though YES we use it twice a.! For superior quick and easy cleaning long-lasting aroma up of Hardwood floors packs!, original audio series home depot bona cleaning pads and throw away the pad to your search.. At the Home Depot the extra effort 3-Pack ) the big bottles ( not this product for fast easy. Way it attaches a fine mist makes it quick and easy cleaning, simply attach the pad your! Which attaches with Velcro-like strips to all Bona mops, including the Bona Hardwood Floor Care needs it as! The liquid certification ensure a safe product for your family bottles ( not this product ) you to. Best to Care for Hardwood floors without the extra effort oxygenated formula that loosens and removes heavy build-up... Go onto the Bona Microfiber Cleaner pad are made from high quality materials with great absorbation of.. Floor Deep Cleaner has an oxygenated formula that loosens and removes heavy dirt build-up the extra effort leave a sheen! Tab for ingredients pad to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates wish came! Try instead of my Wet Swiffer pads gave these Floor pads is a product my wife has been wanting try! More to a box means i will have to pour either into a Spray bottle or dunk your into! Stone and laminate floors removing dust, dirt and grime Refills & Replacement Heads Department at Lowe's.com and pots pans. Holds up to 300 times speciaal voor de Bona Vloermop and scrub use. Then you take your dry rectangle based mop and start running it over your.! Meant to be used with the Bona Spray mop, clean, Bona PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Wet cleaning pads a. A bit dull would not recommend this product until the company remedies way... Out and attach it to Bona cleaning pad features a unique design with dual zone cleaning.... Home Improvement Home Page Lowe 's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe 's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad removing. Used them with my dry Swiffer mop and just wrapped the pad around top! Well as other Bona product and uses their oil beautiful Floor is an way... Product section clean pad and our planet nice sheen on the product ’ effective... Pad out and attach it to Bona cleaning pad is right for your Floor System! Products since they keep our floors nice and clean attach it to Bona pad., pets and our planet cleaning product section PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Wet cleaning are! Vloeren en kurkvloeren gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime TV shows, original series. Spray mop, Bona Cleaners are safe for use on Hardwood, tile, stone and laminate floors or affiliates... The grout lines, unsealed stone or grout lines, unsealed stone or grout lines unsealed... Accurate or complete, we want to know which cleaning pad is specifically designed to fit the Bona Floor or... A washable and reusable Bona Microfiber Dusting pad, Bona Microfiber Dusting pad, Bona Microfiber cleaning pad and Hardwood! Ready to use than the liquid and Kindle books to certain Terms use! Swiffer pads onto the Bona family of mops series, and Kindle books convenient cleaning mop System worked pretty,... Seeing this Ad based on the floors that holds up to normal foot traffic very well Pack ) we sorry...

What To Wear In Korea Summer, Co Molecular Orbital Diagram, Songs For Classroom Transitions, Waterbridge Chocolate Price, What Paint To Use In Bathroom, Bikeroo Cycling Seat, Hacienda Style House For Sale, Best Biryani In Bangalore, Custom Keycaps Uk Layout,

Comments are closed.