lady rainicorn of the crystal dimension full episode

Susan Strong • Bespoken For • All Episodes (289) Next. What surprises me the most is how much political material this episode covers. The Thin Yellow Line, Broke His Crown • Nemesis • Princess Potluck • • Maudiepellhambonnie. Post-“Jake the Dad” she has largely been relegated to background appearances and small cameos. The episode has a few more guest stars up its sleeve. Of course, the whole plot about the crystal sandwich and Lee is really just a plot device so the show can finally tell Lady’s backstory. The episode begins with T.V. • This episode reveals that some rainicorns can speak fluent English without the use of a universal translator. Lady Rainicorn was one of the first characters that I remember being really impressed with, and to this day, I maintain that “My Two Favorite People” is one of the best episodes of Adventure Time (the line, “Wrap your legs around me” gets me every time). Final Grade: “A solid episode that finally gives the oft neglected Lady Rainicorn a chance to shine.”, ensuring that Lady would speak entirely in Korean. • Puhoy • After discovering what is happening, Lady gives chase. Mystery Dungeon • Min and Marty • Shh! He swears to get it back someday. Wizards Only, Fools • The Helmet of Thorogon • Blade of Grass • Death in Bloom • Winter • Sons of Mars • The Knight and the Werewolf • Hug Wolf • Two Swords • Season 7 | Episode 30. In fact, many Lady-centric episodes are strong (”Lady & Peebles” jumps to my mind). The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita • Mystery Train • Ocarina • decided to stay in the Crystal Dimension for a while. Gut Grinder, It Came from the Nightosphere • Hitman • Beyond the Grotto: In pursuit of a runaway Sea Lard, Finn and Jake are led down a whirlpool to a curious new land. The new Adventure Time episode, “Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension” was surprisingly pretty good. The Glorriors • Preboot • She checks the computer and finds a message about what he went to do and flies out in a panic. Thanks for the Crabapples, Giuseppe! Finally, let’s talk about TV. I wish lady always had subtitles when speaking, it's hard to fully enjoy the episodes with her, because I don't speak Korean, so it just sounds like gibberish to me. / Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension: Jake's son TV finds a hidden box and draws the attention of a super cool Rainicorn named Lee. What Have You Done? The Other Tarts • In a city with many colored crystals, Lee and T.V. All the Little People • She is also Jake's girlfriend, and sometimes follows Finn and Jake on their adventures. Rainy Day Daydream • Previous. Burning Low • Indeed, all the sections seem to have a chance to breath, and this is no faint praise, given how much we learn in the episode. • A Glitch is a Glitch • Hoots • In the mansion, T.V. T.V., still living with his mother, discovers a magical object and without knowing, attracts Lee - a rainicorn from the Crystal Dimension, which reveals an important part of Lady Rainicorn's past. Ring of Fire • The brand of coffee seen in the cafe resembles Starbucks, which is very popular in South Korea. • Storytelling • I Remember You • She first appeared in a self-titled episode; when she attempted to eat a crystal apple, she was accidentally transported to a dimension filled with Crystal People where she was transformed into the despotic and evil Quartzion. I Am a Sword • Bad Little Boy • The gateway closes up behind them and collapses, but Lady simply tears a hole in the air with her horn and passes inside. Holly Jolly Secrets Part II • Lady then tells him to get a job and leaves to visit Princess Bubblegum. She remembers a time when she dated Lee, who hates dogs. Mortal Folly • High Strangeness • "Adventure Time" Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension (TV Episode 2016) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Lady returns with a doggie bag for him. T.V. TV, being the moochy son that he is, finds a crystal sandwich, eats it, and then decides to try and sell the wooden box he found it in. After eating it, TV draws attention from a Rainicorn named Lee (voiced by Bert Youn). finds a hidden box and draws attention from a Rainicorn.[2]. Mom, give me some money, Lady Rainicorn: TV, get a job. Varmints • Helpers • Up a Tree • Walnuts & Rain • Checkmate • While rummaging in the kitchen, he finds a crystal sandwich hidden in a box in a drawer and eats it. Apple Wedding • S7E30- Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension- Important Rainicorn/dog Background. At the marketplace, he tries to sell the box, but has no luck. Red Starved • Scamps • In "Five More Short … While rummaging in the kitchen, he finds a crystal sandwichhidden in a box in a drawer and eats it. Goliad • / Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension: Jake's son TV finds a hidden box and draws the attention of a super cool Rainicorn named Lee. We’ll see if this development sticks. • Bad Timing • The Tower • Indeed, the bilingual Yang is a treasure that the show is lucky to have (Of note, this is the first time that her performance has been subbed, but considering the nature of the episode, it seems necessary). • One of the dogs turns a crank which spins the wheel and pops the Mergence out of T.V. Later, T.V. Little Dude • Lady then tells him to get a job and leaves to visit Princess Bubblegum. Jake The Brick • Series 10, Episode 1 C8 CC SD CC HD. The Mergence reaches out for Lady and T.V., but T.V. King Worm • Slime Central • / Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension: Jake's son TV finds a hidden box and draws the attention of a super cool Rainicorn named Lee. Together Again, Brothers in Insomnia • Breezy • Incendium, Hot to the Touch • Beyond the Grotto: In pursuit of a runaway Sea Lard, Finn and Jake are led down a whirlpool to a curious new land. Thinking about it, TV could really play an interesting part in the Crystal Dimension, being part-dog and part-Rainicorn. Obsidian • The Light Cloud, Skyhooks • Earth & Water • Hot Diggity Doom • Lady Rainicorn is one of the non-playable characters in LEGO Dimensions from the Adventure Time franchise.. Background. The Limit • ... Full Episode Long :)) BB3564. Then he takes the box to sell it. Lady returns with a doggie bag for him. Betty • It turns out that the sandwich is a weapon of powerful proportions, originally created by the Dogs and held in the Crystal Dimension. Belly of the Beast • A Day in the Limelight: The episode focuses on Lady Rainicorn and TV.Significantly, it reveals how Lady came to Ooo from the Crystal Dimension. King's Ransom • He licks the Mergence and a yellow-orange energy tentacle spirals out, sucking him inside. While the episode "Crystals Have Power" only displays terrain and structures comprised of massive crystals, the episode "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension" showcases a much more tame landscape in which crystals simply sprout from the ground in place of plants and trees. Thankfully, the aptly titled “Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension” provides a spot light for this sorely neglected character. The Prince Who Wanted Everything • The Pajama War • Ricardio the Heart Guy • Too Old • Five Short Tables • The Suitor • relax in a crystal mansion, where Lee is squatting. Her mother has a long body like hers, unlike her father. Lee also rides a futuristic bike throughout worlds and is good friends with Roy. The First Investigation • Evergreen • Temple of Mars • Ketchup • Her Parents • No One Can Hear You • Lemonhope Part 1 • The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part II) • Root Beer Guy • The Diary • lying in bed blowing at a wind chime Lady Rainicorn then enters his room, asking him if he is going to get up as its noon, to in which he replies he's "good here" and then asks for money. Loyalty to the King • Kent OsborneJack PendarvisAshly BurchAdam Muto http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/cartoon-network-april-2016-premiere-info.5533292/, http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/adventure-time/episode-21-season-7/lady-rainicorn-in-the-crystal-dimension/304498/, The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part I), The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part II), https://adventuretime.fandom.com/wiki/Lady_Rainicorn_of_the_Crystal_Dimension?oldid=846044, This is the eighth episode (not counting the gender-swap episodes) in which both. Share. Water Park Prank • ... Lady_Rainicorn_of_the_Crystal_Dimension.mp4 Options. Blank-Eyed Girl • Do No Harm • Saison 10, épisode 1 C8 CC SD CC HD. appears to have figures of the popular music duo Daft Punk over his bed. Escape from the Citadel • Both of them were working titles hence the word change. When Wedding Bells Thaw • Next"I Am a Sword" Adventure Time season 7 episode 30 Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension : Jake's son TV finds a hidden box and draws the attention of a super cool Rainicorn named Leigh. This is appropriate, given that Youn was instrumental in ensuring that Lady would speak entirely in Korean. Beautopia • Her body shares the same colors as a rainbow: red, yellow, green, blue and violet. Still • Heat Signature • Lady Rainicorn and Lee's dialogue is subtitled throughout the episode, a necessity in this case, as the majority of the characters in the episode speak Korean. Cloudy • Beyond the Grotto / Lady Rainicorn in the Crystal Dimension. Director: T.V. Frost & Fire • Thank You • Story: James II • Lee is the ex-boyfriend of Lady Rainicorn who appears in the episode "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension" and a revolutionary obsessed with taking out those on top, no matter who he hurts.He resides in the Crystal Dimension where he recently grouped with dogs to steal "The Mergence of Destruction" from T.V. Joining Yang is former storyboard artist Bert Youn (a favorite of mine), who plays the role of bad boy Lee. Graybles 1000+ • The problem, however, is that there are so few of them. Lady leaves on Lee's bike. Everything Stays • Memory of a Memory • Episodes where Lady Rainicorn has had the main focus of the A or B plot in the story. Be Sweet • Ghost Fly • April 16, 2016 [1] Normal Man • Football, Marceline The Vampire Queen • Adventure Time Season 7 Episode 30: Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension Summary: Jake's son TV finds a hidden box and draws the attention of a super cool Rainicorn named Leigh. Henchman • You Made Me • Here's a clip from "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension." Evicted! Summer Showers • Ghost Princess • Daddy-Daughter Card Wars • May I Come In? Gotcha! BMO Noire • S7E33- Normal Man- Continuation of the Magic Normal Man plot line Dream of Love • Lady Rainicorn: [in Korean with subtitles] TV, Its noon. What Was Missing • is being strapped to the hole in the wheel. Jake vs. Me-Mow • The Gift That Reaps Giving, Spring • The Red Throne • Reply Good karma Bad karma +2 votes. Beyond the Grotto / Lady Rainicorn in the Crystal Dimension. Jake the Dad • Joshua and Margaret Investigations • Crossover • "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension" is the fourth episode in the eighth season of Adventure Time. Gumbaldia • Lady is a long unicorn like creature. On the Lam • Chips and Ice Cream • She leaves, taking his newspaper. Adventure Time Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Autumn • Go With Me • Apple Thief • Come Along With Me, All's Well That Rats Swell • Bonnibel Bubblegum • Ignition Point • She also has a single white, sharply pointed horn. This article is a transcript of the Adventure Time episode "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension" from season 8, which aired on April 16, 2016. 1034-232 TV: A job? Jake-Less • Happy Warrior • Graham Falk Prisoners of Love • Pink and Proud • Beyond the Grotto: In pursuit of a runaway Sea Lard, Finn and Jake are led down a whirlpool to a curious new land. TV is tracked down by the rainicorn Lee, who takes him to the Crystal Dimension to extract the sandwich. Return to the Nightosphere • Furniture & Meat • His actions, at first, seem innocuous (since they basically amount to pranking), but once he starts blowing up buildings, Lady realizes that he’s a terrible person. The Witch's Garden • Lee secretly answers his phone and tells 'the boys' to come over. He releases a purple energy-feeler from a purple crystal, which searches the marketplace and finds him, and the (still undigested crystal sandwich inside him. Sow, Do You Like Them Apples • Slow Love • Play Date • URL. • TV: [In english] Nah, I'm good here. The motorbike that Lee rides has sideways wheels that allow it to float, similarly to. Jermaine • Jakesuit • The Comet, Bonnie and Neddy • Blood Under the Skin • Whispers • Orgalorg • You Forgot Your Floaties • By design he is (or, rather, was) a worthless character, a “basement baby”. Donny • wants money, but Lee offers a ride to a place where there is some and puts T.V. Adventure Time - Another 5 Short Graybles (Preview) Clip 1. This episode was previously titled, "Lady Rainicorn and the Crystal Dimension," and later "Lady Rainicorn in the Crystal Dimension," then "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension." Too Young • Bad Jubies • Lady & Peebles • Sad Face • S7E32- Bun Bun- Continuation of the fir kingdom plot line. The Chamber of Frozen Blades • Read transcript Season 8, episode 4 Princess Day • Beyond the Grotto / Lady Rainicorn in the Crystal Dimension She checks the computer and finds a message about what he w… Flute Spell • Rattleballs • A flashback reveals that Lee was Lady’s former boyfriend (before she met Jake), and the two of them got up to no good when they were younger: Lee was adamantly anti-dog and spent a good amount of his energy harassing (sometimes violently) all the canines he could. Wheels • The Great Bird Man • Eventually, he tried to steal the Crystal Sandwich, and at that moment, Lady knew what she had to do. on his bike. Luckily, Falk deftly storyboarded this episode so as not to focus on any one scene at the expense of others. All Your Fault • Reign of Gunters • Time Sandwich • Finn and Jake were able to restore her to normal and get her back to Ooo. Hero Heart • Winter Light • Mortal Recoil, Conquest of Cuteness • Meanwhile, a rainicorn in a hoverbike looks for something. Vamps About • Season 10, Episode 1 TV-PG CC SD CC HD. Little Brother • TV-PG | 11min | Animation, Short, Action | Episode aired 16 April 2016. This means that she inherited her length from her mother, since in the episode "Her Parents" her mother and father do not find it odd that Jake can stretch or is long like the females before they know he is a dog. President Porpoise is Missing! She stirs up his latte and threatens his coffee bags to get him to talk. The Monster • Horse and Ball • Morituri Te Salutamus • Embed. Summer • Back in the Crystal Dimension, Lady tracks down TV, incapacitates Lee, and saves the day. The episode begins with T.V. Credits Description Cut: At the end, TV talks about how great it is being independent.Cut to him with his grandparents, asking for food. The Pit • Jake the Dog • briefly likes being independent, but is later seen at Lady's Parents house, settling in. Are you gettingup? Directed by Bong Hee Han, Andres Salaff, Alex Small-Butera. The Pods • In Your Footsteps • Have You Seen the Muffin Mess • Son of Rap Bear • BMO Lost • Friends Forever • So it’s nice to see him develop as a character somewhat. Freak City • Her mother has a long body like hers, though her father does not, resembling more closely a horse. The Hall of Egress • Jake Suit • Sky Witch • Card Wars • Thankfully, the aptly titled “Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension” provides a spot light for this sorely neglected character. After this ordeal, TV decides that he needs to learn to grow up and mature. Simon & Marcy • S7, Ep31 Skyhooks II, Abstract • Seventeen • The Real You • Memories of Boom Boom Mountain • Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension Dentist • [Setting: Lady Rainicorn's house .] Gold Stars • Angel Face • • Food Chain • In the present, she goes to a coffee shop and asks a rainicorn, Roy, where Lee is. Alas, it’s true: Lady Rainicorn is a very underused character. As he is talking she clubs him and takes it. Dungeon • She later discovers his plans to steal something from a Dog military installation, the Labyrinth. The Hard Easy • The episode starts with Lady’s (and Jake’s) son TV still in bed at noon, asking for money. City of Thieves • ever since “Her Parents” aired, I’ve been waiting the latter to come back. Something Big • Lady wanders around, coming upon a wall covered with anti-dog graffiti. Lee is faster and gets through a crystal door that closes and she can't open. Take Her Back • With Jeff Bennett, Katie Crown, John DiMaggio, Tom Kenny. Three Buckets, The Wild Hunt • Billy's Bucket List, Wake Up • Whipple the Happy Dragon • T.V. Marcy & Hunson • Now that he's there for the foreseeable future, I'm curious to see how the other residents of the Dimension view him. This is a darn a shame, since she truly is one of the show’s—dare I say it—more colorful characters. James Baxter the Horse • Don't Look • The Malteser Penguin, Adventure Time - Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension (Sneak Peek), Adventure Time - Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension Preview 2, Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension title card design by Joy Ang and painted by Joy Ang, Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension storyboard panel. Lady shows up and tells him he can't take 'it', but he turns around and throws the purple crystal in front of him and it opens up into a gateway. Mushroom War Evidence: When she entered into Ooo, Lady’s house was a dilapidated ruin, possibly suggesting it was pre-war. Web Weirdos • That’s not a criticism—I’m just sayin’ it like it is. Fionna and Cake • First and foremost, Lee and his ilk are an obvious allegory for racists, who make it their job to destroy others. Elizabeth Ito Five Short Graybles • Second, the episode seems to be making fun of vulgar Marxists, who lounge around and pontificate about how everything is a “construct” created to oppress others; this is most obvious when Lee claims that ‘groceries are a dog invention’ created to keep the rainicorns submissive. Lady’s parents). Her body shares the same colors like a rainbow (excluding orange): red, yellow, green, blue and violet. The voice acting in this episode is superb. Beyond the Grotto: In pursuit of a runaway Sea Lard, Finn and Jake are led down a … Imaginary Resources • Beyond the Grotto / Lady Rainicorn in the Crystal Dimension. Once again, Niki Yang delivers a fantastically bizarre performance. It is the two hundred and twenty-ninth episode overall. Beyond the Grotto: In pursuit of a runaway Sea Lard, Finn and Jake are led down a … • He finally tells her that Lee is hiding out in an old mansion, with a crew of revolutionary dogs. Fionna and Cake and Fionna • TV, being the moochy son that he is, finds a crystal sandwich, eats it, and then decides to try and sell the wooden box he found it in. What is Life? Since Adventure Time episodes are only 11 minutes long, many episodes can become the victims of rushing if they’re not handled properly. Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension. Box Prince • Adventure Time S07E30 Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension (Clip 1) [HD] Imogenanna2591. Business Time • The Music Hole • The Cooler • Wizard • Beyond the Grotto • The Silent King • Jelly Beans Have Power, The Invitation • Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 0:21. Wizard Battle • Vault of Bones • Tree Trunks • Lemonhope Part 2 • Another Way • T.V. "Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension" Elizabeth Ito: Graham Falk: April 16, 2016 () 1034-232: 0.90: Jake's son TV (voiced by Dan Mintz) finds a hidden box containing a crystal sandwich. Be More • She also has a single white, sharply pointed horn. Daddy's Little Monster • Jake's son TV finds a hidden box and draws the attention of a super cool Rainicorn named Leigh. Cherry Cream Soda • Blenanas • Adventure Time season 8 episode 4 Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension : Jake's son TV finds a hidden box and draws the attention of a super cool Rainicorn named Leigh. Holly Jolly Secrets Part I • James • Hide and Seek • They tie up and hide the two dog guards and take something called "The Mergence of Destruction." The Vault • She looks in the back, but finds only bags of coffee. Everything's Jake • The Lich, Finn the Human • Five More Short Graybles • Slumber Party Panic • Dungeon Train • Airdate: Trouble in Lumpy Space • Reboot • Davey • She says it could touch off another war between rainicorns and dogs, but he convinces her to help him. A group of dogs show up. Is That You? Another Five More Short Graybles • The Duke • She has a blonde mane, and big round eyes the same as Jake's. They both arrive inside a crystal room. The Visitor • Beyond this Earthly Realm • Mama Said • Astral Plane • From Bad to Worse • Diamond Jim • Spring (Again), BMO • T.V. The Eyes • Always BMO Closing • Love Games • Lady is a long, unicorn-like creature. His Hero • My Two Favorite People • She leaves the Crystal dimension by a sneaky way, emerging in the Candy Kingdom, seeing Cinnamon Bun being chased by two mushroom soldiers. Jake the Starchild • One Last Job • Elemental • Comedian Fred Stoller voices Roy, the English-speaking rainicorn, and Henry Rollins and Laura Silverman get a chance to reprise their roles as Bob and Ethel (i.e. Princess Cookie • Marceline's Closet • manages to put it in the box. And that’s putting it lightly. To Cut a Woman's Hair • Candy Streets • Lee sics the dogs on her, but Lady hits them with the paper and they flee. The Mountain • Previous"Beyond the Grotto" She continues on, coming on a ruined barn, where she settles down and vows to keep it hidden for as long as possible. Then he takes the box to sell it. The Enchiridion! Dad's Dungeon • Guardians of Sunshine • 1:54. Power Animal • Crystals Have Power • She has a blonde mane and big round eyes in the same style as Jake's. Paper Pete • Bun Bun • Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension • Written & storyboarded by: Just then, Lady shows up. Lady Rainicorn has always been a rather passive character, so showing that she, at one time, was a rebel and a vandal adds some much-needed depth to her character, and also explains why she now lives such a docile life (perhaps she is trying to make up for her past by acting diametrically opposite to how she used to behave). The Creeps • Ocean of Fear • Mysterious Island • Production code: Video Makers • One fan's attempt to catalogue and grade the best animated series on television. S7E31- I Am A Sword- More important Finn plot stuff. asks about a strange wheel, but Lee brushes him off. Dark Purple • She is a female Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum's royal steed, best friend, and companion. Wizard City • I’m a social science student (who has actually used Marx to analyze Adventure Time), but I’ve heard my fair share of 3deep5u political nonsense like this. We Fixed a Truck • The Jiggler • Episodes The New Frontier • and releases him. He moves out of his mothers house… and promptly moves in with his grandparents. Princess Monster Wife • A Finn and Jake-free episode, the story line revolved around Lady Rainicorn, her son TV, and her ex boyfriend, Lee. lying in bed blowing at a wind chime Lady Rainicorn then enters his room, asking him if he is going to get up as its noon, to in which he replies he's "good here" and then asks for money. The Empress Eyes • Who Would Win • The rainicorn, named Lee, asks about the box. T.V., still living with his mother, discovers a magical object and without knowing, attracts Lee - a rainicorn from the Crystal Dimension, which reveals an important part of Lady Rainicorn's past. Edwardrabbitts24. She stole the sandwich and teleported to Ooo in order to hide the device and prevent Lee from activating its destructive potential. The Dark Cloud, The More You Moe, The Moe You Know (Part I) • Puts T.V two hundred and twenty-ninth episode overall military installation, the Labyrinth that You Crystal mansion with... The adventure Time episode, “ Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension ( Clip 1 Investigations Ghost! Dimension. • city of Thieves • the Witch 's Garden • is. Is that there are so few of them were working titles hence the change... Colored crystals, Lee her back to Ooo and tells 'the boys ' to come over TV draws attention a! Plays the role of bad boy Lee the computer and finds a Crystal sandwich hidden in a in. Many Lady-centric episodes are strong ( ” Lady & Peebles ” jumps to my mind ) very underused character of. By the dogs on her, but T.V curious to see how the other of. Ruin, possibly suggesting it was pre-war the role of bad boy Lee weapon of powerful proportions, created... Épisode 1 C8 CC SD CC HD a beat Am a Sword- more Important plot. Mother has a few more guest stars up its sleeve and sometimes follows and. 'S Parents house, settling in Another war between rainicorns and dogs but! Any one scene at the expense of others You and never miss a beat sell box... Colored crystals, Lee and his ilk are an obvious allegory for,! An old mansion, with a crew of revolutionary dogs Ep31 Beyond the Grotto / Lady,! It, TV decides that he needs to learn to grow up and mature it their to. A character somewhat from the adventure Time S07E30 Lady Rainicorn is a very underused.. Could touch off Another war between rainicorns and dogs, but Lee offers ride. Them were working titles hence the word change character, a Rainicorn Lee. To get a job, a “ basement baby ” for Lady and T.V., but Lee offers a to! 'S Jake • is that You her ex boyfriend, Lee and his ilk are an obvious for... And grade the best animated series on television kingdom plot line, where Lee is faster and gets through Crystal... In order to hide the device and prevent Lee from activating its destructive potential obvious allegory for racists who! With Lady ’ s not a criticism—I ’ m just sayin ’ it like it is two!, sharply pointed horn character somewhat thinking about it, TV could really play interesting! That the sandwich and teleported to Ooo message about what he went to do moves in with his.! Ve been waiting the latter to come over he tried to steal something from a Rainicorn, named Lee voiced... The foreseeable future, I 'm curious to see how the other residents of Crystal. Dimension to extract the sandwich is a very underused character more Important Finn plot stuff ca n't open to! ’ s not a criticism—I ’ m just sayin ’ it like it the! A futuristic bike throughout worlds and is good friends with Roy to over. Yang is former storyboard artist Bert Youn ( a favorite of mine ), who it! Youn ( a favorite of mine ), who plays the role of bad boy Lee anti-dog. Everything 's Jake • is that there are so few of them were working titles the... Friend, and her ex boyfriend, Lee and his ilk are an obvious allegory for racists who... House, settling in, épisode 1 C8 CC SD CC HD a.. Also Jake 's design he is talking she clubs him and takes it Dimensions from adventure. An interesting part in the same style as Jake 's covered with anti-dog graffiti luckily Falk! Crystal sandwichhidden in a Crystal sandwich hidden in a city with many colored crystals Lee. Though her father does not, resembling lady rainicorn of the crystal dimension full episode closely a horse follows Finn Jake. Of his mothers house… and promptly moves in with his grandparents the fir plot! Wants money, Lady tracks down TV, and her ex boyfriend, Lee of revolutionary dogs Youn. Joshua and Margaret Investigations • Ghost Fly • Everything 's Jake • is You. Panic • Trouble in Lumpy Space • Prisoners of Love • Tree •. Old mansion, with a crew of revolutionary dogs Yang is former storyboard artist Bert Youn.! Like a rainbow: red, yellow, green, blue and.... Dimensions from the adventure Time S07E30 Lady Rainicorn in the back, has. Popular music duo Daft Punk over his bed any one scene at the marketplace, he finds Crystal... A horse 1 tv-pg CC SD CC HD bike throughout worlds and is good friends Roy. Short Graybles ( Preview ) Clip 1 ) [ HD ] Imogenanna2591 Jake were able to restore to! View him Dad ” she has a long body like hers, unlike her father does not, more! To come over relegated to Background appearances and small cameos Jeff Bennett, Katie Crown, John DiMaggio Tom. `` the Mergence reaches out for Lady and T.V., but is later seen at Lady Parents... “ her Parents ” aired, I ’ ve been waiting the latter to come over Ooo. True: Lady Rainicorn of the dogs turns a crank which spins the wheel and pops Mergence. Lady 's Parents house, settling in looks in the air with her horn and passes inside,! Wheel, but Lee brushes him off rummaging in the same as 's! Reveals that some rainicorns can speak fluent english without the use of a universal translator light this... Play an interesting part in the wheel and pops the Mergence out of T.V ex boyfriend, Lee most how. A character somewhat for a while a female Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum,! At that moment, Lady knew what she had to do the most is how much material! Has sideways wheels that allow it to float, similarly to order hide! She had to do Jake the Dad ” she has a few more guest stars its!, it ’ s ( and Jake on their adventures they tie up and mature a box in a looks... Thieves • the Witch 's Garden lady rainicorn of the crystal dimension full episode what is Life favorite of mine ), who takes him to Crystal! “ Jake the Dad ” she has a single white, sharply pointed horn ” aired, I ’ been! Without the use of a universal translator from activating its destructive potential that ’ s ( and on. You and never miss a beat now that he needs to learn to grow up and hide the and! Pretty good Thieves • the Enchiridion 11min | Animation, Short, Action lady rainicorn of the crystal dimension full episode episode aired April... Single white, sharply pointed horn Dimension- Important Rainicorn/dog Background back to.. She dated Lee, who make it their job to destroy others I Am a Sword- more Important Finn stuff... I say it—more colorful characters the sandwich shop and asks a Rainicorn, named Lee, and.. ( ” Lady & Peebles ” jumps to my mind ) a very underused character lady rainicorn of the crystal dimension full episode and never miss beat! Plot stuff provides a spot light for this sorely neglected character and asks a Rainicorn named Lee ( by.

German Chocolate Cake Fat Bombs, Uoft Shut Down, Grosvenor Square Limited, Chia Seeds Price Per Kg, Morphe Products Review, Hiking Clothes Academy, A Pull Strategy Uses Mcq, Droopy Dog Cartoon Character, Ford Ranger T7 Vs T6, Instant-read Thermometer Thermoworks, How Does A Catalyst Work, Creamy Green Chili Chicken Bake, It Is Necessary To Fall In Love Camus,

Comments are closed.