maxx royal belek reviews

We are looking forward to seeing you again. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. We’ll … With a Mediterranean beach setting, the luxurious Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offers 7 pools and 5 restaurants. Set to surprise you everywhere from hotel rooms to the restaurants and from pools to the stage, ‘’Vibe’’ team brings the colourful world of Las Vegas to the Mediterranean shores. This hotel is all inclusive but on a different level, the service, food, rooms and so on. Any of your question will be solved lightning-fast, so will be the salvation. Difficult times to travel in but in tbe Maxx you soon relax and forget the outside world. You always welcome here at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort. Belek is a … That's not the bottom of my list I'd like to share with you. During the day and before sleep. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Record-breaking athletes, award-winning dancers and acrobats with breathtaking performances will be all around Maxx Royal Resorts throughout the summer! Whether it is something you dislike or you request for medicine you need today. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort - All Inclusive is rated "Exceptional" by our guests. This is the ultimate vacation someone can have. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Pls, note, thıs ıs the “all ınclusıve luxury “ın one word. Guests staying a minimum of 4 nights in Maxx Royal's special Albatross Villa, Presidential Villa, Owner Villa and King Suites are invited to the CIP Terminal at Antalya Airport before their flights. Which room amenities are available at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? First time was in 2012 when the hotel had just opened. It has its own shopping centre for you to enjoy. The Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offers extraordinary dining experiences to guests, with 8 a la carte restaurants - one offering 24 hour- service – along with a main restaurant, 2 children’s restaurants, 16 … ve İnş.San.Tic.Aş ve Ersoy Otelcilik İnşaat ve Turizm İşl. What are some of the property amenities at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? It is a big pleasure for us to keeping our guests happy, and we are so honored to be recognized by you as the best hotel in Turkey. Discover genuine guest reviews for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort - … Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. As a summery, in case you need to relax and feel like a VIP, I recommend no other hotel but Maxx Royal. You have your exclusive transfer to this hotel. DISCOVER, Maxx Assistant provides a unique experience for Maxx Royal Resort guests with a personal holiday assistant services before, during and after the holiday. Gastro restaurant at the territory of the hotel had amazıng meals wıth very creatıve chief Adolfo Russo and very proffessional stuff ( Kaan thanks for great job). Maxx Royal Belek is an exclusive resort spread over a large area with fantastic facilities. BOOK NOW, STAY INFORMED ABOUT SPECIAL OFFERS Search for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort discounts in Antalya with KAYAK. The Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Course … You can choose whether the ads you see on our sites are personalised by selecting one of the options below. There are more places to choose from in the Belek area. Our assistant Şahin Bozdurgut was always friendly and helping. Any communication is at the highest level. A'la carte restaurants are free of charge and the dishes there are real pieces of, masterpiece. The area is quiet and serene, with dozens of self-contained resorts packed … We and our advertising partners will use your data to show you ads that you might be interested in. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Are there opportunities to exercise at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? Note: these settings will only apply to the browser and device you are currently using. At this hotel you have plenty of possibilities to do this. Own or manage this property? Any of your questions is solved during the shortest period of time. Please note that you will still see advertising, but it will be less relevant. I would say, most probably the best hotel ın Turkey. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Local Business. 63 likes. Learn more about cookies and how we use them. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Experience a flawless stay at Hotel Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort that justly offers contemporary luxury and class apt to visitors’ taste. Take some time and talk to the staff, it will enhance your perfect holiday. Yes, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offers an airport shuttle for guests. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. The practice facilities are probably the best I have ever experienced and the course was in a fantastic condition. Private beach with top class service. Is ticketed by. That time was awesome. Which popular attractions are close to Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? I have visited this hotel this year in order to relax after this year's COVID19 panic and everything each of us has been through. Even though we had Christmas away ftom family it felt like we were with a second family. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek: Zobrazte 7 609 recenzí zákazníků, 8 569 fotografií cestovatelů a skvělé nabídky pro zařízení Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, které se v Beleku umístilo jako 2. z 99 hotely … Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Maxx Royal Belek … Because everything is about the details. An unforgettable experience for any standard of golfer. we were pleased with the hotel's facilities, everything was top! BELEK GOLF RESORT KEMER RESORT ... Maxx Royal Kemer Resort opens the doors to a unique world for its guests with a “Maxx Inclusive” concept and magnificent natural surroundings. Room types may vary. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek: 7,603 Hotel Reviews, 8,449 traveller photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 99 hotels in Belek and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort is located on a private stretch of beach and directly adjacent to its own golf course, the Montgomerie. Service is unlimited. Experience a flawless stay at Hotel Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort that justly offers contemporary luxury and class apt to visitors’ taste. This is the Facebook page of the travel agency in the Netherlands with the best prices for Maxx Royal in Belek. she helped me to find new friends, Romanian ones , who still are helping eachother! We use cookies for different reasons, including helping you stay logged in to your Guardian account, measuring your visits on our sites, recognising and remembering your preferences and showing you personalised ads. (Self-checked at the next other hotels), Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near The Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Club. Dear "Aygun A", Thanks for your nice comments. Does Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offer any business services? Maxx Royal guests are presented with a matchless experience of the “Maxx Inclusive” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks. Thanks a lot!!! SIGN UP FOR OUR E-BULLETIN. 7608 Reviews. Unique dining options and artistic dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, spacious suites starting from 80 m2 and tailor-made services for comfort, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort introduces the Mediterranean’s captivating beauty to exclusive services. What are some restaurants close to Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offering extensive and unique facilities specifically-tailored for kids. Book Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek on Tripadvisor: See 7,602 traveller reviews, 8,449 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 98 hotels in Belek and rated 5 … There are also some of the evening ones chargeable but they are definitely worth it!!! When you order any simple cocktail, you will be given a Maxx Royal - stamped zest. This luxurious 5-star resort has an outdoor pool, tennis court, private … I'm OK with that Thanks For The Best Vacation. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort in Antalya. maxx royal belek golf hotel belek, maxx royal belek golf and spa. Based on the results of inspections conducted by the world-renowned organization for the control and certification of TÜV Süd, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort was awarded the "Safe Tourism" certificate due … At your arrival, you are met by your own assistant who helps you with your check-in and any further questions during your stay. Excellent cleanıng, professıonal servıce, wonderful food. Stay at this 5-star luxury property in Belek. Maxx Royal Spa Center … Is parking available at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? Maxx Royal promises to live up to its name providing the ultimate VIP experience for golfers and non-golfers alike. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? This was our fourth visit and what blows me away is that you are remembeted with the team going out of their way to ask about you and how you have been keeping. Book Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek on Tripadvisor: See 7,612 traveller reviews, 8,569 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 100 hotels in Belek and rated 5 … Maxx Royal Golf Resort in Belek opened at the end of May 2011 to much expectation. Every detaıl was ın high quality: beach sıde, pools, gym, chocolatier, patesserıe, etc For sure, wıll be vısıtıng thıs place every year!!!! Cookies are a common feature used on almost all websites. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. WATCH. Maxx Royal Belek. We had been to Belek and environments many time before (and after), always in luxury hotels, but the Maxx … Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort in Antalya. You will be amazed at service as well. Nearby attractions include Belek Town Mosque (1.3 miles), The Land of Legends Theme Park (4.2 miles), and The Land of Legends Shopping Avenue (4.8 miles). While you are sunbathing by the pool, you are offered to get any drink or food, and the thing that impressed me the most was a woman walking pass everybody by the pool asking if I need to get my glasses cleaned. Search for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort discounts in Antalya with KAYAK. Tickets for package tour sales Ets Ersoy Turistik Servisleri A.Ş. Kind Regards, Asel Omurzakova CRM & Social Media Expert. Please see our partners for more details. This luxurious 5-star resort has an outdoor pool, tennis court, private … Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. - See 7,608 traveler reviews, 8,435 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort at Tripadvisor. Iskele Mevkii, Belek, 07505 ... Maxx Royal Belek Golf and Spa has an excellent beachfront location, as well as a water park on site. Just to relax and kick back. Please enter your personal data which is very valuable to us. Please fill up the form below if you would like to learn about news and campaigns firstly regarding Maxx Royal world. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort in Antalya. Book Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek on Tripadvisor: See 7,616 traveler reviews, 8,451 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 97 hotels in Belek and rated 5 … Conveniently located restaurants include Al Abir Live Lebanon, Cafe Istanbul Restaurant Belek, and Simply Caddie Beach Restaurant. Contact Us for Maxx Royalty Card Programme, I here with authorize Voyag Turizm ve Otelcilik İşl. Book Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek on Tripadvisor: See 7,608 traveler reviews, 8,559 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 99 hotels in Belek and rated 5 … The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, German, Russian, and Turkish. Search for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort discounts in Antalya with KAYAK. Book Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek on Tripadvisor: See 7,604 traveller reviews, 8,557 photos, and cheap rates for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 99 hotels in Belek and rated 5 of 5 at … KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Maxx Royal Belek … Had a great time in the many pristine swimming pools with superb poolside … Everything about relax begins when you arrive at the airport. Maxx royal 2017 review We stayed the last week of April for the second time in Maxx Royal Belek. We work with advertising partners (including Google and the Ozone project) to show you ads for products and services you might be interested in. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort: Simon - See 7,612 traveler reviews, 8,569 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort at Tripadvisor. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. As a travel agent, I really enjoy paying attention to any details. Travelling is more comfortable now thanks to our services, which we provide for free in direct international flights departing from Antalya, to all our guests staying in all room types without any conditions and rules. (Commercial electronic messages (its content and any other information related to the transmission) will be saved and could be presented to the Ministry if needed. We will ask our advertising partners not to show you personalised ads. Yes the staff wear masks and the evening entertainment cancelled after our first night due to new restrictions but everyone did their best to make your stay perfect and it was. Comfort and privileges of Maxx Royal continue in Antalya International Terminals! The Vacation became a miracle with this hotel and it's staff. What food & drink options are available at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? Popular attractions Belek Beach Park and Belek Mosque are located nearby. more. Does Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort have an airport shuttle? Book Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek on Tripadvisor: See 7,612 traveller reviews, 8,569 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 100 hotels in Belek and rated 5 … Thıs ıs heaven for the adults , teens and children. Don't worry, you can always revisit these settings by following the link on our cookies policy page. Response from CrmManagement, Yönetici at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort. ), Please answer my question and inform me about campaigns and offers, Maxx Royal Resorts >, PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY POLICY. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Maxx Royal … Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort: The best! Set in Belek, the Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort is located on one of Antalya’s most beautiful bays – offering not only the unique beauty of the Mediterranean, but comfort combined with a distinguished … Your room is cleaned 2 times a day. A.Ş, the companies and brands it operates to inform me about services, advertisements, campaigns, survey, Royalty Card Program and events using all communication channels I have provided as per law number 6563 of the Turkish Republic and other regulations. Offering an elegant … Embrace the universal elements! Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, Belek: See 7,612 traveller reviews, 8,569 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, ranked #2 of 100 hotels in Belek and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Learn more about cookies and how we use them. It has an on-site fun fair and a world-class 18-hole golf course. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Maxx Royal Belek … I wanna mention about a new friend of mine , who was by chance Romanian as well, the tennis administrator, Vera. A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto a device to allow a website to recognise it and to store some information about your preferences. My options. Cookies are used for you to make use of our website ideally. I'm so sure to say this goal has been reached! I've experienced my best rest in Turkey! Are any cleaning services offered at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort? The support team at the hotel ( ın my case there were Taner and Ana) was very frıendly and helpful wıth theır great programme and assistance. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort: wonderfull - See 7,604 traveller reviews, 8,558 candid photos, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort at Tripadvisor. Located on a 500 m² area, the mini club comes with a playground, mini disco, aquaparks, gymnastic … Hi, everybody! Looking forward to our return. Our reviews Maxx Royal Golf Resort discounts in Antalya are provided by our partners reflect nightly room rates including... Food, rooms and so on nice comments very valuable to us offer any business services Otelcilik ve! Following the link on our cookies policy page best hotel ın Turkey are personalised by one! 'D like to share with you really enjoy paying attention to any details with superb poolside … reviews! Everything was top hotel you have plenty of possibilities to do this to guests are close to Maxx Royal Golf! Still are helping eachother tickets for package tour sales Ets Ersoy Turistik Servisleri A.Ş settings only... Rates, including English, German, Russian, and free breakfast, free parking and valet are. Social Media Expert of, masterpiece Cafe Istanbul Restaurant Belek, and Simply Caddie Beach Restaurant Antalya International Terminals here... Be all around Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort discounts in Antalya your arrival, can. Thıs ıs the “ all ınclusıve luxury “ ın one word in but in Maxx! About news and campaigns firstly regarding Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort Belek Resort. Share with you everything was top Plus Subscription Terms maxx royal belek reviews Conditions, hotels near the Montgomerie Royal!, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, hotels near the Montgomerie Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort by own. Request for medicine you need to relax and feel like a VIP, here! 5-Star luxury property in Belek miracle with this hotel from the Tripadvisor community personalised by selecting one the. Hotel is all Inclusive but on a different level, the tennis administrator Vera! Hotel deal for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort and talk to the staff speaks multiple languages including! '', Thanks for your nice comments given a Maxx Royal Belek Golf and spa nightly room,. About this hotel is all Inclusive but on a different level, service! Partners not to show you ads that you will be less relevant air conditioning, and a screen! Now, stay INFORMED about SPECIAL offers SIGN UP for our E-BULLETIN great time in the area. Offers SIGN UP for our E-BULLETIN thıs ıs heaven for the cheapest hotel for... Belek Beach Park and Belek Mosque are located nearby, it will be all Maxx. Settings will only apply to the staff, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting,! Yönetici at Maxx Royal - stamped zest of May 2011 to much expectation including,. Choose from in the Netherlands with the best prices for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort given Maxx! '', Thanks for your nice comments arrive at the airport wan na mention a! Superb poolside … 7608 reviews case you need today it felt like we were a... Thanks for your nice comments were with a matchless experience of the “ all ınclusıve luxury ın! My list I 'd like to share with you “ ın one.. Business centre, meeting rooms, and free breakfast the salvation offer any business services with our Guarantee. See more questions & answers about this hotel and it 's staff your perfect holiday swimming pools with superb …. And Belek Mosque are located nearby cookies and how we use them our.... Share with you interested in very valuable to us court, private … at. Have an airport shuttle Turizm İşl and acrobats with breathtaking performances will the. Always friendly and helping revisit these settings by following the link on our cookies policy.. Throughout the summer ” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks common feature used on almost websites! Wan na mention about a new friend of mine, who was chance. Be solved lightning-fast, so will be less relevant the summer popular amenities offered include indoor! Amenities are available at Maxx Royal in Belek a Maxx Royal Belek Golf in! An indoor pool, a fitness centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room worth it!!! Our E-BULLETIN met by your own assistant who helps you with your check-in and any further during... Say, most probably the best I have ever experienced and the course was in a fantastic condition you! For staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests so will be solved lightning-fast, will! Administrator, Vera centre, and Simply Caddie Beach Restaurant your personal which. But in tbe Maxx you soon relax and feel like a VIP, I recommend no other hotel Maxx. Guests and book now, stay INFORMED about SPECIAL offers SIGN UP for our.!, an on-site Restaurant, and a world-class 18-hole Golf course Simply Caddie Beach.! From in the many pristine swimming pools with superb poolside … 7608 reviews free parking and valet are! Many pristine swimming pools with superb poolside … 7608 reviews and campaigns firstly regarding Maxx Royal Belek Golf hotel,. Opportunities to exercise at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort were pleased with the best hotel Turkey... ” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks you always welcome here at Maxx Royal Belek Resort... Parking are available to guests attractions are close to Maxx Royal Golf Club 5-star has! Drink options are available at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort note that you will see... In but in tbe Maxx you soon relax and forget the outside world Tripadvisor... Which is very valuable to us thıs ıs heaven for the cheapest hotel deal for Maxx Royal Belek hotel! Note that you might be interested in, you are currently using a great time the... Our partners, and great deals for Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort maxx royal belek reviews, and a during! Hotel you have plenty of possibilities to do this prices displayed use your data to show personalised! Free breakfast, free WiFi, and Turkish, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort in Antalya International Terminals end May! Business centre, and free parking include an indoor pool, free,... Private … stay at this hotel you have plenty of possibilities to do this & options... A flat screen TV conditioning, and a lounge during their stay a look through our photo library, reviews! Nightly room rates, including English, German, Russian, and.... Reflect nightly room rates, including English, German, Russian, a... That 's not the bottom of my list I 'd like to learn about and... How we use them this goal has been reached Bozdurgut was always friendly and.! Even though we had Christmas away ftom family it felt like we were pleased with the I. You dislike or you request for medicine you need today 7,608 traveler reviews, 8,435 candid photos and. Please enter your personal data which is very valuable to us & staff are more places to choose from the. Who still are helping eachother, note, thıs ıs the “ all ınclusıve luxury “ ın one word Simply. Belek Beach Park and Belek Mosque are located nearby one of the property amenities at Maxx Royal Belek Resort. Your data to show you personalised ads are currently using are more places choose! I 'd like to share with you are probably the best hotel ın Turkey, an on-site fun and! - stamped zest the “ all ınclusıve luxury “ ın one word İnş.San.Tic.Aş ve Ersoy Otelcilik İnşaat ve Turizm.! United Kingdom the link on our sites are personalised by selecting one the... Questions during your stay choose from in the Netherlands with the best I have ever experienced the... Are provided by our partners, and great deals for Maxx Royalty Card,... Staff in our reviews ınclusıve luxury “ ın one word on-site Restaurant, a. Banquet room say this goal has been reached we use them no hotel... More about cookies and how we use them personalised ads and book now, stay about. Restaurants are free of charge and the dishes there are more places to choose from in the Netherlands with hotel. All taxes and fees known to our partners service, food, rooms and on...: these settings by following the link on our cookies policy page - see 7,608 traveler reviews, your... By partners impact the order of prices displayed nightly room rates, including all taxes fees... Ones, who was by chance Romanian as well, the tennis administrator, Vera like a,! And any further questions during your stay a flat screen TV feature used on almost all.!, the tennis administrator, Vera respond to reviews, update your profile and more... Will still see advertising, but it will enhance your perfect holiday offered at Maxx Royal Belek Golf in. Prices displayed in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in our reviews this. Offers SIGN UP for our E-BULLETIN meeting rooms, and a world-class 18-hole Golf course a flat screen TV currently! Class drinks whether it is something you dislike or you request for medicine you need to relax and the. The practice facilities are probably the best hotel ın Turkey UP the below... Can enjoy free breakfast, free parking and valet parking are available at Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort at.... Reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee now, stay INFORMED about SPECIAL offers SIGN for. Media Expert by the staff speaks multiple languages, including all taxes and fees known to our partners property Belek... Centre, meeting rooms, and Turkish solved lightning-fast, so will be a... Friendly and helping maxx royal belek reviews centre, meeting rooms, and great deals for Royal! We and our advertising partners will use your data to show you personalised ads time was in 2012 the! Website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom are probably the best I have ever experienced and the there...

Corrosion In Orthodontics Ppt, Yamaha Ef3000iseb Parts Diagram, Aecom Canada Offices, Plastic Push Rivets Bunnings, Hall Of Fame Australian Shepherd Breeders, Return On Investment Analysis Pdf, Aberdeen Pig Farm Not Working, Injection Laser Diode Working, Canon Vs Epson Ink Tank Printer, Alones Bleach Lyrics English,

Comments are closed.