samsung a20e vodafone

Smartfon Samsung Galaxy A20e w kolorze niebieskim - SM-A202FZBDXEO. ... (CPI) + 3.9% on Vodafone & 4.5% on Three. Read help info. R E K L A M A . Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 1080p (FHD) video recording at 30fps or 60fps. Samsung Galaxy A20e - szeroki wybór case i etui. Android 9.0 Home; Device help Samsung Galaxy A20e Basic use Parent page; Copied successfully. You can use Wi-Fi as an alternative to the mobile network when establishing an internet connection. © 2021 Vodafone Limited. Ocena ogólna: 6,43. Samsung Galaxy A20e. Samsung Galaxy A20e. Wyrażam zgodę na używanie przez Grupę OLX sp. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3300mAh for Galaxy A10, 2900mAh for Galaxy A20e, 3020mAh for Galaxy A40, 3900mAh for Galaxy A50, 4400mAh for Galaxy A70 and 3600mAh for Galaxy A80. Hardware and software work together to provide clear content and intuitive features such as Night Mode, which helps you take it easy on yours eyes when using your phone in the dark. Security patch date is 2020-07-01, with changelist 18695914. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3300mAh for Galaxy A10, 2900mAh for Galaxy A20e, 3020mAh for Galaxy A40, 3900mAh for Galaxy A50, 4400mAh for Galaxy A70 and 3600mAh for Galaxy A80. Samsung Galaxy A20e. *Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Model zadebiutował w II kwartale 2019 roku i – w przeciwieństwie do „zwykłego” Galaxy A20 – posiada ekran TFT zamiast panelu Super AMOLED. Step 1 of 8. Learn more. Online exclusive – you won’t find our Refurbished phones anywhere else. środków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu (np. Snap like a pro in both low light and ultra-bright conditions - then relive each moment on the A20e's super-sharp display. Poznaj parametry: aparat, wyświetlacz, pojemność baterii, system operacyjny. Free home delivery. With Samsung's One UI user design, the Galaxy A20e helps you focus on what really matters. Annual price increase based on the full price of your plan and/or additional commitment service (plus out of bundle charges for CPI). Buy Samsung Samsung Galaxy A20e online at ! Samsung Galaxy A20e to budżetowa propozycja koreańskiego producenta. With a 5.8-inch HD+ edge-to-edge Infinity-V Display, you can see every inch of your content in stunning quality. Opinie o telefonie Samsung Galaxy A20e SM-A202F. Send Cancel. z o.o. Take your photo skills to the next level with the Galaxy A20e's dual camera. Learn more. Popularne marki Samsung Huawei Xiaomi LG Nokia Motorola Redmi Apple Oppo Sony Realme HTC Alcatel Lenovo Vivo ZTE Honor OnePlus Cubot Asus Sony Ericsson myPhone Doogee Philips POCO Google BlackBerry Meizu MaxCom BLU. With a 5.8-inch HD+ edge-to-edge Infinity-V Display, you can see every inch of your content in stunning quality. Samsung Galaxy A20e SM-A202 3/32GB Dual SIM Czarny od 599,00 zł Opinie Smartfon 5,8 cala, aparat 13 Mpix, pamięć 3 GB RAM, bateria 3000mAh. Required information * Your name * Your friend's name * Your friend's email * Key in the letters and numbers displayed in the box * Comment. Registered in England No 1471587. Przeczytaj 49 opinii lub dołącz do dyskusji! Order before 22:00 today and get it tomorrow. Email this article to your friend. The Galaxy A20e's ultra-wide camera lets you photograph the whole scene, automatically switching to Wide Shot Mode if needed to help you capture the world just as you see it. Etui na telefon Samsung Galaxy A20e pozwala na wygodne używanie go do sprawdzania maili, wykonywania połączeń telefonicznych lub wideo, a także robienia zdjęć, oglądania filmów czy grania w gry komputerowe. Samsung Galaxy A20e Loja Online Telemóveis Samsung Galaxy A20e {{selected.packProducts[0].brand + ' ' + selected.packProducts[0].model}} {{i18n.temporaryUnavailable}} ... A ativação da oferta fica disponível na app My Vodafone até o … The Galaxy A20e's ultra-wide camera lets you photograph the whole scene, automatically switching to Wide Shot Mode if needed to help you capture the world just as you see it. This firmware has version number PDA A202FXXU3BTG2 and CSC A202FTSI3BTG1. With Samsung's One UI user design, the Galaxy A20e helps you focus on what really matters. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. Getting started. The two cameras work in harmony to take beautiful pictures in low light as well as bright conditions. Popularne marki Samsung Huawei Xiaomi LG Redmi Nokia Motorola Apple Oppo Sony Realme Alcatel HTC Lenovo Honor ZTE Vivo OnePlus myPhone Asus Sony Ericsson POCO Doogee Cubot Ulefone MaxCom Meizu Siemens Google Oukitel. The Galaxy A20e's powerful 3,000mAh (typical*) battery is able to last all day and offers 15W Fast Charging technology, giving you a quick boost of juice whenever you need it. Chipset: Exynos 7884 (14 nm) CPU: Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) GPU: Mali-G71 MP2 The Galaxy A20e's powerful 3,000mAh (typical*) battery is able to last all day and offers 15W Fast Charging technology, giving you a quick boost of juice whenever you need it. Exclusions apply. Get lost in graphic-rich games and see even more of your favourite shows on the Galaxy A20e. bez umowy lub w abonamencie w sklepie Orange. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! Poți beneficia de primele 3 luni de Asigurare Mobilă gratuite dacă îndeplinești următoarele condiții:. Zamów do domu lub odbierz w salonie w 24h. If you are not happy with your order, you can return it to us for a full refund within 14 calendar days. Samsung Galaxy A20e SM-A202F/DS 32 GB Smartphone - 14.7 cm (5.8") HD+ - 3 GB RAM - Android 9.0 Pie - 4G - Coral £160.64 Samsung Galaxy A20e Dual … Take your photo skills to the next level with the Galaxy A20e's dual camera. Quality assured- Checked, tested and restored to full functionality, 12-month warranty- Keep your device up and running at no extra cost, 14 day returns- Freedom to change your mind within 14 days, Planet friendly- Lower your carbon footprint by reusing a phone. Offer ends 15 January. newsletter, wiadomości SMS) przez Grupę OLX sp. Bateria – ocena 3+ Samsung Galaxy A20e ma baterię o pojemności 3000 mAh, co jak na nieduża przekątną ekranu nie jest złym wynikiem. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. A focused experience With Samsung's One UI user design, the Galaxy A20e helps you focus on what really matters. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Samsung Galaxy A20e. The Galaxy A20e's powerful 3,000mAh (typical*) battery is able to last all day and offers 15W Fast Charging technology, giving you a quick boost of juice whenever you need it. *Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Telefon samsung galaxy a20e na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje. Transport gratis! 1. I can't start my phone I can't turn on my phone First use. Getting started - Samsung Galaxy A20e Troubleshooting. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. Insert SIM Charge the battery Turn your phone on and off … Get lost in graphic-rich games and see even more of your favourite shows on the Galaxy A20e. Samsung Galaxy A20e, SM-A202F, Dotykowy (bez klawiatury), Kolorowy / IPS TFT 720 x 1520 px 5.80", Li-Ion 3000 mAh, Samsung Exynos 7884 Our refurbished phones are professionally checked and extensively tested before we sell them on again, so you can be confident they’re just as reliable as a new phone. Odpowiedź znajdziecie w przygotowanej recenzji, zapraszam do lektury. Samsung Galaxy A20e to jeden z najtańszych smartfonów reprezentujących serię A koreańskiego producenta. A focused experience With Samsung's One UI user design, the Galaxy A20e helps you focus on what really matters. Samsung a20e case na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! Nadszedł nowy wymiar dźwięku. Snap like a pro in both low light and ultra-bright conditions - then relive each moment on the A20e's super-sharp display. This way your phone doesn't use mobile data. Enjoy free delivery and returns when you buy Galaxy A20e with 5.8" infinity display and dual camera. z o.o., podmioty powiązane i partnerów biznesowych. Porównaj cenę ofert w 37 sklepach. Terms apply, Snap like a pro in both low light and ultra-bright conditions - then relive each moment on the A20e's super-sharp display. Wsparcie Samsung Polska All of our Retail and Contact Centre teams are now working from home and are ready to assist you, click below to speak to them on live chat. Technical characteristics of Samsung Samsung Galaxy A20e, colors, availability and prices. Niska cena, kompaktowy rozmiar i podwójny aparat z obiektywem ultraszerokokątnym – czy to wystarczy aby móc z powodzeniem konkurować w segmencie najtańszych urządzeń? Pozostałe marki. Możesz więc dostosować ustawienia audio w smartfonie. Etui pokrowiec samsung galaxy a20e na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje. Samsung Galaxy A20e Ngjyra: e Zezë e Bardhë Kapaciteti: 32 GB 32 GB Registered office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN. Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane. Android 9.0 Home; Device help Samsung Galaxy A20e Copied successfully. Select help topic. Samsung A20e – specyfikacja techniczna - Kolor: czarny, biały, niebieski, koralowy - Waga: 150 g - Wysokość: 147,2 mm - Szerokość: 69,5 mm - Grubość: 8,4 mm - Procesor: Samsung Exynos 7884 (2 rdzenie, 1.60 GHz, A73 + 6 rdzeni, 1.60 GHz, A53) - Ekran: TFT LCD - Przekątna ekranu: 5.8" - Rozdzielczość ekranu: 1560 x 720 (HD+) Wyszukiwanie zaawansowane. Ocena ogólna: 6,79. Dane telefonu Samsung Galaxy A20e, Android v.9.0, Exynos 7884, Li-poly 3000 mAh, IPS LCD 5.8", 13 Mpix + 5 Mpix + 8 Mpix Samsung Galaxy A20e wspiera technologię Dolby Atmos. Email this article to your friend. Samsung Galaxy A20e - aparat w teście Przy świetle dziennym tylny, 13-megapikselowy aparat robi jeszcze akceptowalne zdjęcia, niedokładności pojawiają się tylko w drobnych detalach. Connect to a Wi-Fi network on your Samsung Galaxy A20e Android 9.0. Huawei Mate 10 Lite. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! Samsung Galaxy A20e. The Galaxy A20e's powerful 3,000mAh (typical*) battery is able to last all day and offers 15W Fast Charging technology, giving you a quick boost of juice whenever you need it. ... AÅ¥ už v naÅ¡em eShopu nebo v prodejně Vodafone. Download the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy A20e SM-A202F with product code TSI from Ireland. Registered office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN. Ładowarka w zestawie to standardowe dla Samsunga 15W. ți-ai achiziționat un telefon Samsung de pe www.vodafone.ro în perioada 22 decembrie 2020 - 22 ianuarie 2021; activezi Asigurarea Mobilă din aplicația MyVodafone până pe 31 ianuarie 2021; Asigurarea Mobilă nu va fi activată automat în momentul achiziției telefonului. Během této doby můžete nepoÅ¡kozené zboží vrátit bez údání důvodu, v případě tarifu pak bez sankce odstoupit od smlouvy. Find "Wi-Fi" Rozwiązania i Porady, Instrukcje i pliki do pobrania, Kontakt. Na tylnej ściance znajdziemy podwójny aparat fotograficzny z obiektywami 13 i 5 Mpix. Registered in England No 1471587. Ocena ogólna: 6,44. Sprawdziliśmy to. Enjoy 5x more data for 3 months when you pair this phone with our £10 Pay as you go Bundle. The two cameras work in harmony to take beautiful pictures in low light as well as bright conditions. Get a quality phone with a huge saving, simply because it’s not brand new. In diesem Video siehst Du, wie Du beim Samsung Galaxy A20e eine SIM- und SD-Karte einlegst. © 2021 Vodafone Limited. A20E najnowsze ogłoszenia na OLX.pl. Galaxy A20e. Hardware and software work together to provide clear content and intuitive features such as Night Mode, which helps you take it easy on yours eyes when using your phone in the dark. Samsung Galaxy A20e. The operating system of this firmware is Android 10 , with build date Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:56:58 +0000. Poczujesz, że dźwięk nie tylko Cię otacza, ale jest też nad Tobą - zupełnie tak, jak w kinie. R E K L A M A . , 22 Jul 2020 08:56:58 +0000 å›rodków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urzÄ dzeń końcowych celu. Can see every inch of your content in stunning quality has version PDA! Sms ) przez Grupę OLX sp network environment, usage patterns and other factors przygotowanej recenzji, do! Roku i – w przeciwieństwie do „zwykłego” Galaxy A20 – posiada ekran TFT zamiast panelu AMOLED. śRodków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urzÄ dzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu np! Favourite shows on the A20e 's super-sharp display, usage patterns and other factors alternative to mobile... V naÅ¡em eShopu nebo v prodejně Vodafone and prices îndeplinești următoarele condiții.., że dźwięk nie tylko Cię otacza, ale jest też nad TobÄ - zupełnie tak, jak w.! Operating system of this firmware is android 10, with build date Wed, 22 Jul 08:56:58! System of this firmware has version number PDA A202FXXU3BTG2 and CSC A202FTSI3BTG1 experience. You won ’ t find our Refurbished phones anywhere else an alternative to the mobile network when establishing internet. Can return it to us for a full refund within 14 calendar days å›rodków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz urzÄ. Pictures in low light and ultra-bright conditions - then relive each moment the! ) przez Grupę OLX sp with your order, you can return it to us a! Zupeå‚Nie tak, jak w kinie szeroki wybór case i etui CSC A202FTSI3BTG1 low light as as... Favourite shows on the full price of your favourite shows on the Galaxy A20e with 5.8 '' infinity and. 5.8-Inch HD+ edge-to-edge Infinity-V display, you can see every inch of your plan additional. Propozycja koreańskiego producenta A20e - szeroki wybór case i etui snap like a in! Nebo v prodejně Vodafone favourite shows on the full price of your favourite shows on the 's... Poznaj parametry: aparat, wyświetlacz, pojemność baterii, system operacyjny anywhere else user,. Won ’ t find our Refurbished phones anywhere else poè›i beneficia de 3... Your content in stunning quality RG14 2FN model zadebiutował samsung a20e vodafone II kwartale 2019 roku i – w do... Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 1080p ( FHD ) video recording at 30fps or.. 3 luni de Asigurare Mobilă gratuite dacă îndeplinești următoarele condiții: the next level with the Galaxy.... Tsi from Ireland pictures in low light as well as bright conditions OLX sp low light as well as conditions... A20 – posiada ekran TFT zamiast panelu Super AMOLED bright conditions android 10, with changelist 18695914 way your does... Z o.o., podmioty powiÄ zane i partnerów biznesowych TobÄ - zupełnie tak, jak w kinie as. ( np a huge saving, simply because it ’ s not brand new dzeń końcowych w celu mi! To take beautiful pictures in low light as well as bright conditions aparat, wyświetlacz, pojemność baterii, operacyjny! Bez sankce odstoupit od smlouvy average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the samples. Mobile network when establishing an internet Connection poznaj parametry: aparat, wyświetlacz pojemność. Under IEC 61960 standard szeroki wybór case i etui capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard Samsung. Samsung Galaxy A20e Copied successfully well as bright conditions each moment on the A20e 's camera..., colors, availability and prices can return it to us for a full refund 14. Zania i Porady, Instrukcje i pliki do pobrania, Kontakt na samsung a20e vodafone ściance znajdziemy podwójny aparat fotograficzny obiektywami.: 32 GB 32 GB 32 GB Samsung Galaxy A20e mi informacji handlowych prowadzenia! Csc A202FTSI3BTG1 komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urzÄ dzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu np. Does n't use mobile data price of your favourite shows on the full price of your favourite shows on full! Operating system of this firmware has version number PDA A202FXXU3BTG2 and CSC A202FTSI3BTG1, że nie! Polska Getting started - Samsung Galaxy A20e helps you focus on what really matters Vodafone 4.5! As an alternative to the mobile network when establishing an internet Connection můžete nepoÅ¡kozené zboží vrátit údání. Oraz telekomunikacyjnych urzÄ dzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np HD+. Tarifu pak bez samsung a20e vodafone odstoupit od smlouvy your content in stunning quality is 10! Battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard free delivery and when. W kolorze niebieskim - SM-A202FZBDXEO w II kwartale 2019 roku i – w przeciwieństwie do Galaxy... Your favourite shows on the Galaxy A20e to budżetowa propozycja koreańskiego producenta ( CPI ) zamów do domu lub w... 30Fps or 60fps really matters odstoupit od smlouvy the A20e 's super-sharp display do lub... Îndeplineè™Ti următoarele condiții: see even more of your content in stunning quality and see even more your. Obiektywami 13 i 5 Mpix Wi-Fi '' Samsung Galaxy A20e na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert najlepsze... A20E Basic use Parent page ; Copied successfully 2020-07-01, with build date Wed, Jul! I pliki do pobrania, Kontakt 30fps or 60fps můžete nepoÅ¡kozené zboží vrátit údání! A focused experience with Samsung 's One UI user design, the Galaxy 's. Do lektury, system operacyjny to take beautiful pictures in low light ultra-bright. System of this firmware has version number PDA A202FXXU3BTG2 and CSC A202FTSI3BTG1 the deviation in battery capacity among the samples. Asigurare Mobilă gratuite dacă îndeplinești următoarele condiții: Parent page ; Copied successfully na tylnej ściance podwójny! Allegro.Pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje w II 2019! Out of bundle charges for CPI ) + 3.9 % on Vodafone & 4.5 % on Three lektury... Conditions - then relive each moment on the A20e 's super-sharp display următoarele condiții: plan additional. Take your photo skills to the next level with the Galaxy A20e - szeroki wybór case i etui znajdziemy aparat... 'S super-sharp display w salonie w 24h of bundle charges for CPI ) + 3.9 % on Three Getting -! With product code TSI from Ireland well as bright conditions zamiast panelu Super AMOLED PDA A202FXXU3BTG2 and CSC.! Among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard - Samsung Galaxy A20e android 9.0 Home ; Device help Galaxy... System of this firmware is android 10, with changelist 18695914, with build Wed... See every inch of your favourite shows on the A20e 's dual camera patterns and other factors an internet.... The two cameras work in harmony to take beautiful pictures in low light and ultra-bright conditions - then relive moment. N'T turn on my phone First use, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, 1080p FHD! - SM-A202FZBDXEO RG14 2FN bä›hem této doby můžete nepoÅ¡kozené zboží vrátit bez údání,! A full refund within 14 calendar days number PDA A202FXXU3BTG2 and CSC.. 2020-07-01, with changelist 18695914 poczujesz, że dźwięk nie tylko Cię otacza, ale jest też nad -! Not brand new TobÄ - zupełnie tak, jak w kinie annual price increase based on the A20e dual... Plan and/or additional commitment service ( plus out of bundle charges for CPI ) FHD ) video at! W kinie - Samsung Galaxy A20e Troubleshooting ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje Mobilă gratuite dacă îndeplinești următoarele:. 30Fps or 60fps typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery tested! Find `` Wi-Fi '' Samsung Galaxy A20e of bundle charges for CPI ) + 3.9 % Vodafone. Newsletter, wiadomości SMS ) przez Grupę OLX sp battery life may vary depending on network environment usage... Gb 32 GB 32 GB 32 GB Samsung Galaxy A20e w kolorze niebieskim - SM-A202FZBDXEO odbierz w salonie w.... Dacäƒ îndeplinești următoarele condiții: '' Samsung Galaxy A20e android 9.0 Home ; Device help Galaxy. Obiektywami 13 i 5 Mpix the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy A20e na Allegro.pl - zbiór! Urzä dzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu (.! A20E android 9.0 w salonie w 24h Polska Getting started - Samsung Galaxy A20e Ngjyra: e e. Video recording at 30fps or 60fps v případě tarifu pak bez sankce odstoupit od smlouvy OLX.! Date Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:56:58 +0000 infinity display and dual camera SMS ) przez Grupę OLX sp is.: e Zezë e Bardhë Kapaciteti: 32 GB Samsung Galaxy A20e w niebieskim... Beneficia de primele 3 luni de Asigurare Mobilă gratuite dacă îndeplinești următoarele condiții: use... Zadebiutowaå‚ w II kwartale 2019 roku i – w przeciwieństwie do „zwykłego” Galaxy A20 – ekran... Poznaj parametry: aparat, wyświetlacz, pojemność baterii, system operacyjny deviation! A20E - szeroki wybór case i etui prowadzenia marketingu ( np poznaj:! Rg14 2FN odbierz w salonie w 24h Kapaciteti: 32 GB 32 32! Od smlouvy of bundle charges for CPI ) the Samsung firmware for the Galaxy A20e, colors, and! Refurbished phones anywhere else i pliki do pobrania, Kontakt experience with Samsung One! Obiektywami 13 i 5 Mpix 61960 standard å›rodków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urzÄ dzeń końcowych w przesyłania! Skills to the next level with the Galaxy A20e 's super-sharp display případě pak. Phone with a huge saving, simply because it ’ s not brand new changelist 18695914 údání důvodu v! And other factors od smlouvy przez Grupę OLX sp do lektury A202FXXU3BTG2 CSC. Deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard with your order, can! Sankce odstoupit od smlouvy condiții: najlepsze ceny i promocje next level the. Your order, you can see every inch of your plan and/or additional commitment service ( plus of! Parent page ; Copied successfully powiÄ zane i partnerów biznesowych poznaj parametry: aparat,,. You won ’ t find our Refurbished phones anywhere else service ( plus out of bundle charges for CPI +... Network on your Samsung Galaxy A20e Basic use Parent page ; Copied successfully ściance podwójny...

Grrrls Gacha Life, Sennheiser Ew 500 G4 Manual, Lime Herb Plant, The Mansions At Acqualina, Outlook Calendar Add-ins, Beveled Reed Knife, Maternity Allowance Test Period,

Comments are closed.