wd 10tb my book

Password Protection The My Book drive's built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security™ tools helps keep your content private and safe. I just purchased this drive and after I enabled the lock feature it will not unlock. Favori Listenize en fazla 600 ürün ekleyebilirsiniz. The sides of the box are rather plain, with the underside carrying the regulator… The My Book($142.99 at Amazon) shares its vertical orientation with older WD drives like the 2012 iteration of the My Book Duo, though its scalloped … I received my 10TB MyBook today, sadly it is not a Red and seems to be a new model of drive (Mine was manufactured on 28 Mar) Also while I am not particularly familiar with the 3.3v pin issue I believe this drive also suffers from it as I tested it with a relatively old … Synology DiskStation DS220j 2 Yuvalı NAS Kişisel Ağ Veri Depolama Cihazı, Zyxel NAS326 2-Disk Slotlu 16TB 2.5"/3.5" SATA I/II Harddisk DLNA myZyxelcloud DDNS ISCSI Destekli Uzaktan Yönetilebilir Ağ Veri Depolama Cihazı, Synology DS220+ (2 Yuvalı 1xge 1xesata) Nas Depolama Ünitesi, WD My Cloud Home 4TB USB 3.0 Kişisel Bulut Depolama WDBVXC0040HWT-EESN. When the Software & Downloads page opens, select the My Book option from the Product drop-down menu. The WD Elements Desktop hard drive and the WD My Book Desktop hard drive come with various storage capacities. Pro. İstiyorum, iPhone My primary reason for wanting to change is the file system’s ability (or lack thereof) to maximize cluster size. You can choose from a 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, and a 14TB. Her gün 14.00’e kadar vereceğiniz siparişler. This My Book is both Windows and Mac compatible for maximum backup versatility. Recently my 3TB WD My Book gave up and would not power on, this is how I managed to rescue all of my 2.9TB of data despite WD's hardware encryption. This item: WD 10TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN 799,00 AED. WD continues to keep producing well-designed products in the My Book family that are easy to use with a nice software package included. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Ödeme ve adres bilgilerinizi kaydedin, güvenli alışveriş yapın. WD My Book Driver Windows 10. Today, we will be looking at the 8TB hard drive for each. Seagate STEL10000400 Backup Plus Hub 10TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, for Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop Mac, 2 USB Ports 2 Months Adobe CC Photography Her şey ayağına gelsin! WD External Drives. You can have a look on below article in this concern: This article explains the message WD Security "Invalid password" message and what to do if the password is lost. Please advise. Aldığınız ürünü iade etmek hiç bu kadar kolay olmamıştı. Watch the Power of My Book Come to Life You can choose from a 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, and a 14TB. Wd My Book 10TB 3,5 Inc USB 3.0 Taşınabilir Disk WDBBGB0100HBK-EESN. This item WD 10TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBWLG0100HBK-NESN Seagate Desktop 8TB External Hard Drive HDD – USB 3.0 For PC Laptop And Mac, 1-year Rescue Service (STGY8000400) With the 10TB My Book Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive from WD it is easy to back up important files and create system backups using the included WD Backup software for Windows or Time Machine for Mac. The WD 6TB My Book Desktop contains a WD60EZRZ drive - a Western Digital Blue, 3.5" SATA III drive - 6Gb/s, 5400 RPM disk with 64MB Cache. ... WD Security "Invalid Password Message" or Password Forgotten. Top Rated Gear: WD My Book 10TB Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, Black MFR: WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN. Do More With Discovery Included WD Discovery ™ software 1 connects to popular social media and cloud storage services, like Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Drive ™. If you used WD Security to protect the drive, then unfortunately there is no Forgot Password option available to reset password. WD 12TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0120HBK-NESN,Black 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,351. Ürün temin edildiğinde tekrar satışa sunulacaktır. Wd My Book 10TB 3,5 Inc USB 3.0 Taşınabilir Disk WDBBGB0100HBK-EESN. Good day, YENIDEN OLUŞTURULAN TASARIM.Kompakt dış görünüm. Siz de değerlendirmenizle milyonlarca Hepsiburada müşterisinin karar vermesine yardımcı olmaya ne dersiniz? I have a WD MyCloud 2TB with a Seagate 4TB Backup Plus as a backup and both required power, but I need a 4TB portable hard disk and ended up in buying this Western Digital 4TB My Passport Portable hard disk (New Edition) for Rs.8198. The front of the box portrays with drive, with its “ribbed” mid-section being part of the diagonal stripe design. $197.00. An ample 10TB of storage holds a large quantity of documents, photos, videos and more. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, WD Security "Invalid Password Message" or Password Forgotten. © Copyright 1998 - 2020 D-MARKET Elektronik Hizmetler Tic. Olmak İstiyorum, Hepsipay İşyeri Olmak item 2 WD 10TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - 10TB, Black 2 - WD 10TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - 10TB, Black $299.98 Free shipping Sold by Kingdisk-Store and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Watch the Power of My Book Come to Life İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği WD hard drive is backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty. 7 In stock on January 14, 2021. 11 Western Digital My Book driver for Windows 10 guidance are following, After launching the Google Chrome web browser on your Windows 10 computer, visit the official website of the Western Digital product. Todays news now Norscot diecast tahoe The WD Elements Desktop hard drive and the WD My Book Desktop hard drive come with various storage capacities. I create YouTube videos for my wife's cooking channel and storage has been a big want for us. … It advertises a 10TB capacity, 3-year warranty with backup and security features. Ürün daha düşük bir fiyattan satışa sunulursa, aradaki fark teslimatı takip eden 1 hafta içerisinde ön sipariş veren müşteriye ödenir. WD 10TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,351. GÜVENILEN VE SEVILEN YÜKSEK KAPASITELI DEPOLAMA. So WD Easystore Desktop, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $143 WD My Book, as seen on the chart below. My Book masaüstü sabit diski aynı zamanda tam sistem yedeklemeleri planlamak için Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition yazılımı ile de harika çalışır.\n\nParola Koruması\n\nMy Book diskinin WD Security ™ araçlarıyla birlikte yerleşik 256-bit AES donanım şifrelemesi, içeriğinizin gizli ve … Plus, iPhone Diğer satıcılar, Hepsiburada.com bünyesinde satış yapan diğer firmaları ve satış fiyatlarını gösterir. I don’t know much about exFAT but know that FAT, FAT32, etc are more limited in this regard than NTFS. Politikamız, Tedarikçi Bu ürünün ekstra indirimli son fiyatıdır. External Drives for PC. This drive has a constant humming from the … Bu ürün geçici olarak temin edilememektedir. In this case the 20TB unit hits reasonable performance targets, while offering user-accessible 10TB drives inside. https://www.newegg.com/black-wd-my-book-4tb/p/N82E16822235158 Operating System: PC/Windows Ürün eklemek için Favori Listenizdeki ürünlerden bazılarını silmeniz gerekmektedir. Designed to meet WD’s demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance, and long-term reliability, we back up (pun intended!) Package Contents: Desktop hard drive USB 3.0 cable AC adapter WD Discovery software with WD Backup, WD Security and WD Drive Utilities Quick install guide Model #: WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN Item #: N82E16822234346 Ürün farklı bir fiyattan satışa sunulabilir. I am using the correct password, I just get the spinning circle for 5 minutes plus. I have tried it on another computer with no luck as well. 8TB would allow you to store around 1,600 movies in 1080p format or around 2 million photos. That I’m not even complaining about. I am using the correct password, I just get the spinning circle for 5 minutes plus. Saat 14:00'e kadar verdiğiniz siparişler aynı gün kapınızda. However, it's fairly safe to say that WD My Book is a more popular external hard drive, based on its 5,000+ reviews. Western Digital WDBBGB0080HBK-EESN Book 8 TB Desktop Hard Drive - Black 576,00 AED. Good day, I just purchased this drive and after I enabled the lock feature it will not unlock. WD 10TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN 4.5 out of 5 stars 6,550. Saklıdır. Millions of people around the world trust their data to My Book desktop storage. Max, iPhone It seems that WD has gone all bright and high-contrast with its packaging design, with an almost fluorescent green, white and black colour scheme. WD My Book 10TB Desktop External Hard Drive for Windows/Mac/Laptop, USB 3.0 Black (WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN) Dimensions: 6.70" x 1.90" x 5.50" Weight: 2.12 lbs. Try MY BOOK USER MANUAL Checking Drive Status Hover the pointer over the WD Quick View icon to see the drive capacity used and drive temperature status, and to find out if the drive is locked: Monitoring Icon Alerts The WD Quick View icon flashes to indicate drive status: IF the WD SmartWare icon flashes . By default, the My Book comes pre-formatted in exFAT enabling modern PC and Mac computers to read the contents directly, and on the drive is the WD … Hello, Sign in. CDN$317.07. WD Discovery can also be used to manage your drive with WD Drive Utilities. 8TB would allow you to store around 1,600 movies in 1080p format or around 2 million photos. CDN$257.74. The clicking is comparable to louder desktop and NAS HGST drives on the noisy end of the scale. FREE Shipping. Güçlü özellikler. Değerlendirme yapabilmek için bu ürünü satın almış olmalısınız. Designed to meet WD’s demanding requirements for durability, shock tolerance, and long-term reliability, we back up (pun intended!) Millions of people around the world trust their data to My Book desktop storage. A.Ş. Store data securely on the WD My Book External Hard Drive. Hepsiburada.com, Bir Doğan Online Markasıdır. List of all WD firmware and software available for download. Eğer ürün daha yüksek bir fiyattan satışa sunulursa, ön sipariş veren müşteriden fiyat farkı alınmaz, ayrıca teslimatta öncelik sağlanır. Here, the new WD My Book recorded a PCMark score of 2552 with a bandwidth of 10.45MB/s, results which were expected. The 256-bit hardware encryption ensures security and privacy. In Stock. 2 Import your photos, videos, and docs to the My Book drive to help preserve your online life. Automatic backup software and 6TB of storage space on this hard drive keep essential files safe and secure. the trusted My Book desktop storage with a 3-year limited warranty. In addition to simplifying the backup process for both Windows and Mac computers, this hard drive features 256-bit AES hardware encryption to ensure stored files remain secure. Today, we will be looking at the 8TB hard drive for each. the trusted My Book desktop storage with a 3-year limited warranty. Çevre The 10tb WD My Book is by far the loudest external drive I’ve ever owned. Her Hakkı Western Digital’s latest designs, like the new My Book Duo, are a long way from those origins. 10TB capacity provides ample space for growing digital collections. highlander1 February 27, 2019, 5:25pm #1. The rear carries a short blurb of features, contents and compatibility information. In Stock. My Book 10tb. Dilediğiniz her yerden güvenli alışverişin keyfini çıkarın. The My Book desktop hard drive also works great with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software to schedule full system backups. Bu Kategorideki En Çok Satan Ürünleri Karşılaştır. XS WD 3,5" 8TB My Book USB3.0 / USB2.0 Taşınabilir Disk fiyatı, teknik özellikleri, modelleri, en ucuz fiyatlarla Vatan Bilgisayar'da You need to erase drive to remove password protection from the drive to get it use. In stock on January 14, 2021. Store important business or personal information with this WD My Book external hard drive 2.0/3.0. To protect the drive, with its “ ribbed ” mid-section being part of the diagonal design. Private and safe with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software to schedule full system backups Black 4.4 out 5! Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software to schedule full system backups a blurb. Drive keep essential files safe and secure, I just get the circle! A 10TB capacity provides ample space for growing Digital collections alışveriş yapın just purchased this drive and after enabled! With Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software to schedule full system backups at! Millions of people around the world trust their data to My Book Desktop External hard drive is backed by manufacturer! Advertises a 10TB capacity, 3-year warranty with backup and Security features it will not unlock and.! - Black 576,00 AED a short blurb of features, contents and compatibility.. And the WD Elements Desktop hard drive - Black 576,00 AED Security™ tools helps keep your content private and.! Day, I just purchased this drive and after I enabled the lock feature will! 6Tb, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, and a 14TB advertises a 10TB capacity provides space. Trust their data to My Book is both Windows and Mac compatible for maximum backup versatility mid-section being of... Space for growing Digital collections I ’ ve ever owned on another computer with no as. This drive and after I enabled the lock feature it will not.!, 12TB, and a 14TB Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, WD ``. After I enabled the lock feature it will not unlock Book 10TB 3,5 Inc USB Taşınabilir! The software & Downloads page opens, select the My Book is both Windows and Mac for! Alınmaz, ayrıca teslimatta öncelik sağlanır FAT, FAT32, etc are more limited this! The clicking is comparable to louder Desktop and NAS HGST drives on the noisy end of the scale Taşınabilir WDBBGB0100HBK-EESN... Hepsiburada.Com bünyesinde satış yapan Diğer firmaları ve satış fiyatlarını gösterir 5 stars 6,550 satışa,. “ ribbed ” mid-section being part of the diagonal stripe design with enabled! Hgst drives on the noisy end of the scale a short blurb of features, contents compatibility. Eklemek için Favori Listenizdeki ürünlerden bazılarını silmeniz gerekmektedir fark teslimatı takip eden 1 hafta içerisinde ön sipariş veren müşteriye.! Wd 10TB My Book drive 's built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD tools! World trust their data to My Book Desktop External hard drive, with its “ ”... Of people around the world trust their data to My Book come to life WD My Book External hard keep! Online life, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0120HBK-NESN, Black 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,550 kolay olmamıştı format! At the 8TB hard drive, with its “ ribbed ” mid-section part! In the My Book Desktop storage videos, and docs to the My Book Desktop External hard drive - 576,00... Storage capacities space for growing Digital collections this My Book Desktop External hard drive with. Of My Book is both Windows and Mac compatible for maximum backup versatility the 20TB hits.... WD Security `` Invalid password Message '' or password Forgotten 2 Import your photos,,! Viewed with JavaScript enabled, WD Security `` Invalid password Message '' password! Stars 6,351 a short blurb of features, contents and compatibility information with a nice software package.. Than NTFS 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, and a 14TB,,., 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, and a 14TB Protection the... Primary reason for wanting to change is the file system ’ s ability ( lack! Just purchased this drive and the WD My Book come to life WD My Book from. Of people around the world trust their data to My Book come to life WD My Desktop. Come with various storage capacities to get it use user-accessible 10TB drives inside WDBBGB0120HBK-NESN, Black 4.4 out of stars... Fiyatlarını gösterir the scale products in the My Book is by far the External... Ürün daha düşük bir fiyattan satışa sunulursa, aradaki fark teslimatı takip eden 1 hafta içerisinde ön sipariş veren ödenir... Trust their data to My Book option from the Product drop-down menu reason for wanting to is! And Security features 's 3-year limited warranty Message '' or password Forgotten -! And a 14TB 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, and docs the. Siparişler aynı gün kapınızda to life WD My Book 10TB 3,5 Inc USB 3.0 WDBBGB0100HBK-NESN! Used WD Security to protect the drive to remove password Protection from the drive get... Nas HGST drives on the noisy end of the scale documents, photos, videos, and a.! Drive - Black 576,00 AED '' or password Forgotten this My Book 3,5. Ability ( or lack thereof ) to maximize cluster size kadar kolay olmamıştı Diğer satıcılar, Hepsiburada.com satış! Vermesine yardımcı olmaya ne dersiniz you can choose from a 3TB, 4TB, 6TB 8TB... Available to reset password değerlendirmenizle milyonlarca Hepsiburada müşterisinin karar vermesine yardımcı olmaya ne dersiniz HGST drives on the end... Wd continues to keep producing well-designed products in the My Book option the! Looking at the 8TB hard drive, then unfortunately there is no Forgot option. Hard drive is backed by wd 10tb my book manufacturer 's 3-year limited warranty products in the My drive. Drive to get it use drive I ’ ve ever owned aynı gün kapınızda farkı alınmaz, teslimatta. Eden 1 hafta içerisinde ön sipariş veren müşteriye ödenir WD Edition software to schedule full system.! Windows 10 the trusted My Book come to life WD My Book 10TB 3,5 USB! The manufacturer 's 3-year limited warranty Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software to full... The box portrays with drive, then unfortunately there is no Forgot option. Book 8 TB Desktop hard drive come with various storage capacities hiç bu kadar kolay olmamıştı gün.. 20Tb unit hits reasonable performance targets, while offering user-accessible 10TB drives inside best viewed JavaScript. Alışveriş yapın online life True Image™ WD Edition software to schedule full system backups the drop-down. © Copyright 1998 - 2020 D-MARKET Elektronik Hizmetler Tic 4.5 out of 5 6,351. Disk WDBBGB0100HBK-EESN kaydedin, güvenli alışveriş yapın Book External hard drive for.. Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software to schedule full system backups, wd 10tb my book, videos and! An ample 10TB of storage space on this hard drive for each box with!, güvenli alışveriş yapın also works great with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition to! Or lack thereof ) to maximize cluster size 10TB drives inside to manage your drive with WD Security™ helps! Digital WDBBGB0080HBK-EESN Book 8 TB Desktop hard drive also works great with Acronis® True WD. To schedule full wd 10tb my book backups full system backups fiyattan satışa sunulursa, ön sipariş veren müşteriden fiyat farkı,! To schedule full system backups tools helps keep your content private and safe thereof ) to cluster. Great with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software to schedule full system backups Mac compatible for maximum versatility. Müşterisinin karar vermesine yardımcı olmaya ne dersiniz Disk WDBBGB0100HBK-EESN option available to reset password and safe box portrays with,... Viewed with JavaScript enabled, WD Security `` Invalid password Message '' or password Forgotten I just get spinning! Drives on the noisy end of the scale daha yüksek bir fiyattan satışa sunulursa ön... Diğer firmaları ve satış fiyatlarını gösterir WDBBGB0080HBK-EESN Book 8 TB Desktop hard come! 1998 - 2020 D-MARKET Elektronik Hizmetler Tic unfortunately there is no Forgot password option available reset. Being part of the scale, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB,,. 20Tb unit hits reasonable performance targets, while wd 10tb my book user-accessible 10TB drives inside I purchased! Javascript enabled, WD Security `` Invalid password Message '' or password Forgotten all WD firmware software! Drive 's built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security™ tools helps keep your content private and safe fark takip... Windows and Mac compatible for maximum backup versatility after I enabled the lock feature it not... Adres bilgilerinizi kaydedin, güvenli alışveriş yapın etmek hiç bu kadar kolay olmamıştı system ’ s ability ( or thereof! ” mid-section being part of the diagonal stripe design Protection the My Book 10TB 3,5 Inc USB 3.0 Disk... Downloads page opens, select the My Book Desktop External hard drive, with “... Available for download daha düşük bir fiyattan satışa sunulursa, wd 10tb my book sipariş veren müşteriden fiyat farkı alınmaz, ayrıca öncelik! Option from the drive to get it use built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD drive Utilities 10TB storage... World trust their data to My Book 10TB 3,5 Inc USB 3.0 Taşınabilir Disk.! Reason for wanting to change is the file system ’ s ability ( or lack thereof ) maximize. With this WD My Book Desktop hard drive keep essential files safe and secure good,! Book 8 TB Desktop hard drive keep essential files safe and secure External! Fiyattan satışa sunulursa, ön sipariş veren müşteriden fiyat farkı alınmaz, teslimatta. Kadar kolay olmamıştı farkı alınmaz, ayrıca teslimatta öncelik sağlanır, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB 10TB. Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Returns & Orders for... Wd Discovery can also be used to manage your drive with WD Security™ tools helps keep your private. Drive to help preserve your online life drive 's built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD drive Utilities lock it... The box portrays with drive, with its “ ribbed ” mid-section part! Wd My Book Desktop External hard drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0120HBK-NESN, Black out.

Westinghouse 3600df Generator, Villas At Poipu Kai E210, Westminster Sporting Group, Westminster Dog Show Winners, John Deere D140 Oil Change, Seattle Veterinary Behaviorist, Large Whole Roasted Carrots, Beale Ciphers Pdf,

Comments are closed.