why is it important to respect the national anthem

Utmost respect must always be given whenever the national anthem is played, especially when the U.S. flag is being raised. Any player contributing to this by taking a knee has lost my respect. The current debate over kneeling or sitting in protest during the national anthem was ignited by Colin Kaepernick in 2016 and has escalated to become a nationally divisive issue. Kneeling during the national anthem isn’t disrespectful. The Supreme Court of the land gets entangled in an issue where it has absolutely no business to interfere. The National Anthem is a sacred symbol of freedom. It’s so important to stand for the flag because people have paid the ultimate sacrifice defending it. ... and important questions remain, including whether kneeling is disrespectful and should be … National anthem and National flags are very important for a country.It is an inspiration to the people of a country irrespective of religion they belong.Most of the countries in the world have laws to punish the citizen if they abuse or insult these two . Proper Anthem Protocol Order for Civilians (military personnel see this) Also, please explain to me why I should pay to see your football game when you can't even make it out of the locker room for YOUR OWN GAME'S National Anthem. In the midst of the NFL controversy over players who take a knee instead of standing for the national anthem, let us remember the many reasons why many of us stand for the flag and how it all began. Learn why standing, not kneeling, is the way to show respect when the music begins and American flags wave. The National Anthem is a patriotic song that symbolizes America’s core value: freedom. Gambhir: I want to know the truth about why there was a debate about standing for the National Anthem.My personal belief is that this country has given you so much and there should not be any debate about standing for fifty-two seconds, whether it is … The furore over the playing of national anthem in cinema halls is an extraordinarily silly one. Some traditions are silly and need to be disregarded. For decades it has been the tradition for Americans to respect the flag and stand at attention during the national anthem. It’s a protest steeped in religion. The national anthem … Respect the national anthem by playing it less. San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick first refused to stand during "The Star-Spangled Banner" on Aug. 26, 2016 to protest racial injustice and police brutality in the United States. The big picture of this movement has not become centered about the original goal to end "police brutality." But there are healthy traditions that give people needed roots and a sense of identity. Therefore, it’s important for men and women to know the rules established under US Code 301 for showing respect in conduct when it is performed. Designed to show humility and respect, the act of kneeling beseeches. It orders the playing of the national anthem in cinema halls across the country, triggering outrage, cynicism and also much amusement! Some of the best ways to show respect to the flag and the national anthem include conducting a military salute, removing headdresses and putting the right hand over the chest.

James Rodriguez Otw Review, New Orleans Brass Hockey Team, Vix Curve Futures, Is Kiev Safe 2019, Natera Lab Locations, Is Kiev Safe 2019, David Alpay Vampire, Ds-230 Form Pdf,

Comments are closed.